What's new

Guild Multiverse secret 4th Tier Rewards

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Our Guild did the long fought battle through all 3 tiers all stages then to the secret 4th tier.

What do you get????

Nothing. Absolutely nothing worth the time.

25k credits
4 diamond boxes

We have over 400 members in our guild and the fact that it took a small mid west town to complete with the rewards it offers is clearly not worth it.

My advice is do the first tier maybe the second just for the buffs. The 3 tier isn't worth 3 stages of effort as it doesn't pay out at all. Also keep in mind buffs are random and some are badass but the 3rd tier is not worth the effort.

You are all welcome.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
I feel like guild multiverse needs its rewards increased across the board and make events require less completions. The guild I'm in was top 5 and we didn't even complete the 2nd tier. Now that the hype has died down, it doesn't seem like even the 1st tier is going to be completed anymore...

Guild should be more bosses and less 10+ fight towers that make you hate the game. Bosses are actually unique and fun.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
There needs to be tiered epic gear, or a set above epic. Raid style gear, Batshit, out of this world stats and cosmetic look. Even the competitive players will start caring (some anyway) if you get cosmetics from.high tier guild events that simply don't exist elsewhere.

To me, gear stats don't mean anything. I mean, they help my AI fighters chew through towers I don't want to do faster, but I'd LOVE to have s tier of cosmetic stuff that takes genuine eddort and time to get.

Also, if they got rid of the Endless Tower hack, you could focus on getting people in your guild who actually contribute to the stuff as opposed to just spend in two minutes maxing out their Guild points and not doing anything else.