What's new

Grundy's 1.06 Patch Changes

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
yeah its strict timing aim your ji2 for head height thats all i can say really :)
If anything it has to be character specific. You simply don't have enough time for b1 exrot ji2. ESPECIALLY the cross up. But if someone can video it to proove me wrong I'd welcome it

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
If anything it has to be character specific. You simply don't have enough time for b1 exrot ji2. ESPECIALLY the cross up. But if someone can video it to proove me wrong I'd welcome it
I recorded it in the lab against Deathstroke. I don't have any means of providing that video to you, but I promise MB hands to MB rot to cross up j2 DOES true combo with proper timing. Normal rot won't, though.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I recorded it in the lab against Deathstroke. I don't have any means of providing that video to you, but I promise MB hands to MB rot to cross up j2 DOES true combo with proper timing. Normal rot won't, though.
Well excuse me princess.

I went in the lab and did it myself.

juicepouch I was incorrect. I thought they meant a different combo.

the ji2 is a crossover kick and connects in the corner. I thought it was a midscreen combo he was writing up.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Well excuse me princess.

I went in the lab and did it myself.

juicepouch I was incorrect. I thought they meant a different combo.

the ji2 is a crossover kick and connects in the corner. I thought it was a midscreen combo he was writing up.

Alright, I guess I'll just have to hit the lab and grind it out for myself. Thanks to you and LordChozo for clearing that up for me

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
That still a v difficult link and a gamble when you're using the MB version online. Think i'll stick with bnb. Great tech though if you can manage it

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
So now I won't look silly when I do fullscreen fart gas? good to know! And at this point has anyone found a reason to do MB Grave Rot then regular grave rot right after?

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
for fuck you I'm Grundy purposes
So basically, the sheer superiority I have over my opponents is enough for MB GR GR? Because if that's the case, I'm well on my way to dethroning Tyrant as the Premier Grundy player

RadicalFuzz

Aspiring Fighter
That gif is glorious.
On-topic, it depends on the context of the screen. If you're fullscreen against Deathstroke if they let you MB GR, GR then they're not playing very well. Against Bane fullscreen you could probably do 2 GRs because his only way to stop you is to physically get over there where you gas is effective.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
So now I won't look silly when I do fullscreen fart gas? good to know! And at this point has anyone found a reason to do MB Grave Rot then regular grave rot right after?
how can u look silly that shit is baller and it pisses people off if u keep doin it lol ive won at least 10 games from just grave rot damage , people get so impatient when they r down on life ;)