What's new

Match-up Discussion Green Arrow Matchup Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

7L

Heads up!
I pray for pushblocks...hahahahahahaha
Wc eats it. I'm not saying arrow blows this match out of the water. But he has advantage at more times than grundy. It's actually a fun one to play. Both players have to work.

Grundy is an all around good character, that's why I picked him up. He's fun to play in general

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
The other factor that is annoying is that some moves fuck up the cancel input for WC. Meaning it'l just drop the cancel input and just come out at a full whiff.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
The other factor that is annoying is that some moves fuck up the cancel input for WC. Meaning it'l just drop the cancel input and just come out at a full whiff.
This is true. It is something I noticed.

When his armor is activated, if you cancel on the frame it activates, it seems as if the game chooses the armor over the cancel input every time and sometimes the cancel doesn't come out.

Its the same issue as when someone does a super while your canceling yet the cancel never comes out.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
anyone having an issue where they tech roll instead of wake up stinger now?? lol I've never had the problem before, although I usually only use the move as a wake up in the corner before,

Status
Not open for further replies.