What's new

Match Footage - Kuatan Warrior Goro(KW) vs Tremor(Crystal) RM Decay/CR Dragon

(play before you read)

(the emperor walks into tym smells like ass and sour cream and onion dip)

(your almighty emperor speaks)

TYM DARES TO DZTRBED ME FROM THY THRONE???

WHAT IS THIS BUFFOOERNY I AM WITNESSING ??? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT @Decay IS A WORTHLESS WORM WHO BOWED TO EMPEROR MANY YEARS AGAINST A ALIEN OF OUTWORLD!!!! DECAY IM NOT IMPRESSD OF THIS SHEEVA VIDEO YOU HAVE DISPLAY INFRONT OF ALL THE WEAK PATHETICS MORTALS TO VIEW!! IT WOULD BE WISE OF YOU TO KEEP SILENCE AND KNEEL AND GIVE THANKS FOR SPAREING YOUR LIFE YEARS AGO MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(the emperor turns his attention to knicks)

NOW NOW @EMPEROR_KNICKS WHAT DID WE LEARN FROM THE FIRST TIME.. THE RULES WAS WRITTEN ON THUNDER 88 DEAD BODY THAT ANY EMPEROR THAT TALKS SHIT BACKS IT UP.. HOWEVER YOUR IN A BAD POSITION AND IM NOT GOING TO REPOST YOUR STATS AS EMPEROR AND SOMEHOW PRYCE WANTS TO SPARE YOUR LIFE FROM THE HAMMER ....

(Knicks started studdering like a lilLil bitch lls)

(the emperor had enough of that bullshit and toss his ass again)

( they drag his ass back to the pits of shame)

(his final speech)

PLEASED BE ADVISED THAT THE EMPEROR KLAN TAKES NO SHIT!! @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard PEANUTBUTTER AND JELLY WHATEVER YOU WITLESS MORTALS CALLS YOURSELVES ...LEARN FROM FOXY GRANDPA HE IS NOW A SLAVE OF OUTWORLD!!! FOLLOW HIS FOOT STEPS AND EMPEROR WILL USE YOUR HEAD AS DECORATIONS IN THE FISH TANK OF OUTWORLD WHERE THE KIDS CAN DROP COINS IN FOR A WISH MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!
God I missed you.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Oh, well in that case you're Goro is ass.

@Decay
I got Goro like 7 times in a hidden cursor random select set, and I gotta say, Punchwalking all over the place is oddly gratifying lol.

Do you have any plans to try out Street Fighter V? I think Zangief, Mika and possibly even Laura might be characters built for your play style. That quasi-big body/Lobo-esque kinda way.
I wouldn't call gief a pseudo big body. He is like THE big body. But you're goro is ass so of course you don't know how to play a big body.

This is true. While I don't post in this forum often, I do quite a bit of lurking because I find Goro a really fun character. Those two have been a huge help around these parts.
You should stay lurking. you're goro is ass and you don't know what fun is.

Roasted all of y'all straight flames No doge. Y'all just witnessed the birth of the greatest shokan warrior.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub

I wouldn't call gief a pseudo big body. He is like THE big body. But you're goro is ass so of course you don't know how to play a big body.

Roasted all of y'all straight flames No doge. Y'all just witnessed the birth of the greatest shokan warrior.
I pray you purposefully used the wrong form of your.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Turns out this Knicks person is just very young and his "very strict" parents won't allow him to play offline with us or some garbage like that.

Somehow I'm not surprised.
TYM 2015 where children talk shit to guys with triceps larger than their skull.

Last edited:

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
Just wanted to post this first to 5 here for possible MU examination. Fun matches, lots of armor going around, and shout out to Dragon for this.

First match has no audio because I had my PS4 wireless headphones on, so I turned them off immediately after the first match. Enjoy guys
Your Goro is tight! Would love to get some games in sometime bro

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
(play before you read)

(the emperor walks into tym smells like ass and sour cream and onion dip)

(your almighty emperor speaks)

TYM DARES TO DZTRBED ME FROM THY THRONE???

WHAT IS THIS BUFFOOERNY I AM WITNESSING ??? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT @Decay IS A WORTHLESS WORM WHO BOWED TO EMPEROR MANY YEARS AGAINST A ALIEN OF OUTWORLD!!!! DECAY IM NOT IMPRESSD OF THIS SHEEVA VIDEO YOU HAVE DISPLAY INFRONT OF ALL THE WEAK PATHETICS MORTALS TO VIEW!! IT WOULD BE WISE OF YOU TO KEEP SILENCE AND KNEEL AND GIVE THANKS FOR SPAREING YOUR LIFE YEARS AGO MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(the emperor turns his attention to knicks)

NOW NOW @EMPEROR_KNICKS WHAT DID WE LEARN FROM THE FIRST TIME.. THE RULES WAS WRITTEN ON THUNDER 88 DEAD BODY THAT ANY EMPEROR THAT TALKS SHIT BACKS IT UP.. HOWEVER YOUR IN A BAD POSITION AND IM NOT GOING TO REPOST YOUR STATS AS EMPEROR AND SOMEHOW PRYCE WANTS TO SPARE YOUR LIFE FROM THE HAMMER ....

(Knicks started studdering like a lilLil bitch lls)

(the emperor had enough of that bullshit and toss his ass again)

( they drag his ass back to the pits of shame)

(his final speech)

PLEASED BE ADVISED THAT THE EMPEROR KLAN TAKES NO SHIT!! @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard PEANUTBUTTER AND JELLY WHATEVER YOU WITLESS MORTALS CALLS YOURSELVES ...LEARN FROM FOXY GRANDPA HE IS NOW A SLAVE OF OUTWORLD!!! FOLLOW HIS FOOT STEPS AND EMPEROR WILL USE YOUR HEAD AS DECORATIONS IN THE FISH TANK OF OUTWORLD WHERE THE KIDS CAN DROP COINS IN FOR A WISH MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!
I missed you, lord of memes

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Or the reverse online OS. 'Yo bro, this didn't really count. Online I would body you. Offline isn't a true test of skill I mean you can punish correctly and react to jump ins, how cheap is that?! I couldn't even get my d3, d3 guessing game going man...'
"Reads and skill are completely different things" "a 300 online tournament counts more than a 100 man offline tournament"
-Not said by @HoneyBee

Last edited:

Decay

King of the Bill

Funniest thing I read in a while. I bow down to your Goro!

Your Goro is tight! Would love to get some games in sometime bro
Thank you, I'd be into it!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I pray you purposefully used the wrong form of your.
Bruh I don't got time for grammar. I'm to busy roasting these bumb ass Goro. I'm in the lab right now with that straight 8-2 broken tech. I'm talking no bar ex punchwalk dashed cancelling bruh.

Actually I typed with swype and just went with whatever came out. I think I view this site on mobile more than my laptop

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I'm gonna start doing sessions on the weekends starting January in NJ, it's only an hour away from Penn Station and I'm willing to pick people up from the train station. I'll definitely do something before KIT if you're interested.
I'm from Boston but go to the NYC area from time to time, would definitely be interested in playing you guys at one of those events