What's new

Match Footage - Kuatan Warrior Goro(KW) vs Tremor(Crystal) RM Decay/CR Dragon

You live in NYC? There are man. Locals and casual sessions take place often. What borough and what's your schedule like? Where can you make it to?
I live in Manhattan. I can pretty much make it anywhere, unlimited metro-card boyz :DOGE.
I'm usually free after 6 PM Tue, Wed, Fri. Weekends are random. Last local I knew about was cancelled
as soon as I started going, so I'm definitely hungry to play some offline matches.

Decay

King of the Bill
Your goro is looking even better man! We gotta play again.
Thank you bro!
@Decay Great stuff here man!

Just to add something- the chest lunge is a great punish for Crystalline's armor since the second hit is unblockable; usually it's pretty easy to catch on wakeup if you are within range.
Great advice, thank you
Most people never post unless they have something negative to say. I love the high level Goro play vids.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: GAV

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I live in Manhattan. I can pretty much make it anywhere, unlimited metro-card boyz :DOGE.
I'm usually free after 6 PM Tue, Wed, Fri. Weekends are random. Last local I knew about was cancelled
as soon as I started going, so I'm definitely hungry to play some offline matches.
Oh yea?? You're set then. I'll message you tonight with some details man. There's definitely a couple of locals you can come to and also meet up for casuals. Prepare to say goodbye to online lol.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
So many players live in or close too NYC. Why aren't there more locals and tournaments? Being an online warrior is no fun.
I'm gonna start doing sessions on the weekends starting January in NJ, it's only an hour away from Penn Station and I'm willing to pick people up from the train station. I'll definitely do something before KIT if you're interested.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'm gonna start doing sessions on the weekends starting January in NJ, it's only an hour away from Penn Station and I'm willing to pick people up. I'll definitely do something before KIT if you're interested.
How far a drive is this from the Bronx, like around from Coach Steve's house to there? I'd be down to come through a couple of weekends a month for games.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I just feel that comment was towards empr mostly thn it was towards knicks so as another empr, i was merely responding to it. Fair enough
Ahhh i see. I dont hate anyone or any clan, tbh every clan has its respectable players and the ones who aren't. I personally don't know empr bit
I'm gonna start doing sessions on the weekends starting January in NJ, it's only an hour away from Penn Station and I'm willing to pick people up from the train station. I'll definitely do something before KIT if you're interested.
Money match me cossner you betch

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
How far a drive is this from the Bronx, like around from Coach Steve's house to there? I'd be down to come through a couple of weekends a month for games.
Not sure, I usually just take the train. My place is in central NJ but I have air beds for people who would want to stay overnight.
Money match me cossner you betch
You can just paypal me right now if you want.

xZoro

War God.
I love how Murk was the one trying to defend comments made about Emperor, when 99% of them were indirectly aimed at his actions.
Gold.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Not sure, I usually just take the train. My place is in central NJ but I have air beds for people who would want to stay overnight.
Oh ok sounds good man! I'll definitely be able to make it at least half of the weekends if it's weekly. The drive can't be longer than an hour and change I'd think. After the holidays I'll hit you up to time everything!

Yo Knicks you want a ride bro? I'll take you. -.-

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Oh ok sounds good man! I'll definitely be able to make it at least half of the weekends if it's weekly. The drive can't be longer than an hour and change I'd think. After the holidays I'll hit you up to time everything!

Yo Knicks you want a ride bro? I'll take you. -.-
Awesome, I already have a bunch of people confirmed like Boopiter, Mike, Reo and a lot of other ppl, I was asking at NEC and I got a lot of positive feedback. I'm thinking a biweekly. I'll make a fancy thread soon and tag everyone.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Awesome, I already have a bunch of people confirmed like Boopiter, Mike, Reo and a lot of other ppl, I was asking at NEC and I got a lot of positive feedback. I'm thinking a biweekly. I'll make a fancy thread soon and tag everyone.
Biweekly is even better for the weekend. Much easier to schedule around and attend most of them. Sounds great man, definitely looking forward to the hours long grind until your eyes turn red! Keep me posted man I'm in, and I'll spread the word myself to a few that I know are serious about leveling up.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Sounds good I'm looking forward to something like this

(play before you read)

(the emperor walks into tym smells like ass and sour cream and onion dip)

(your almighty emperor speaks)

TYM DARES TO DZTRBED ME FROM THY THRONE???

WHAT IS THIS BUFFOOERNY I AM WITNESSING ??? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT @Decay IS A WORTHLESS WORM WHO BOWED TO EMPEROR MANY YEARS AGAINST A ALIEN OF OUTWORLD!!!! DECAY IM NOT IMPRESSD OF THIS SHEEVA VIDEO YOU HAVE DISPLAY INFRONT OF ALL THE WEAK PATHETICS MORTALS TO VIEW!! IT WOULD BE WISE OF YOU TO KEEP SILENCE AND KNEEL AND GIVE THANKS FOR SPAREING YOUR LIFE YEARS AGO MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(the emperor turns his attention to knicks)

NOW NOW @EMPEROR_KNICKS WHAT DID WE LEARN FROM THE FIRST TIME.. THE RULES WAS WRITTEN ON THUNDER 88 DEAD BODY THAT ANY EMPEROR THAT TALKS SHIT BACKS IT UP.. HOWEVER YOUR IN A BAD POSITION AND IM NOT GOING TO REPOST YOUR STATS AS EMPEROR AND SOMEHOW PRYCE WANTS TO SPARE YOUR LIFE FROM THE HAMMER ....

(Knicks started studdering like a lilLil bitch lls)

(the emperor had enough of that bullshit and toss his ass again)

( they drag his ass back to the pits of shame)

(his final speech)

PLEASED BE ADVISED THAT THE EMPEROR KLAN TAKES NO SHIT!! @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard PEANUTBUTTER AND JELLY WHATEVER YOU WITLESS MORTALS CALLS YOURSELVES ...LEARN FROM FOXY GRANDPA HE IS NOW A SLAVE OF OUTWORLD!!! FOLLOW HIS FOOT STEPS AND EMPEROR WILL USE YOUR HEAD AS DECORATIONS IN THE FISH TANK OF OUTWORLD WHERE THE KIDS CAN DROP COINS IN FOR A WISH MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!

Decay

King of the Bill
I like how this thread went from Decay showing the community some Goro gameplay, to some Goro playing trying to shit on Decay's efforts, to the community setting up offline games while that one player who talked big has no interest in playing but lives right here lolololol.

Epic fail.
So if anything, this thread helped bring us closer together, try to get some offline experience for people, and it managed to spotlight Knicks' bad attitude and he ended up exiled. RIP

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So if anything, this thread helped bring us closer together, try to get some offline experience for people, and it managed to spotlight Knicks' bad attitude and he ended up exiled. RIP
Lmaooooooo! Sounds worse when you type it out lol.