What's new

Match Footage - Kuatan Warrior Goro(KW) vs Tremor(Crystal) RM Decay/CR Dragon

Decay

King of the Bill
Just wanted to post this first to 5 here for possible MU examination. Fun matches, lots of armor going around, and shout out to Dragon for this.

First match has no audio because I had my PS4 wireless headphones on, so I turned them off immediately after the first match. Enjoy guys

Man, that tremor really did not want to mix up 21. None of those rock cancels were safe. Unlike Aftershock, there's a gap in anything not cancelled into straight rock punch.

E

Eldriken

Man, that tremor really did not want to mix up 21. None of those rock cancels were safe. Unlike Aftershock, there's a gap in anything not cancelled into straight rock punch.
To be far, Dragon's probably still relatively new to Tremor since he mains Tanya.

xZoro

War God.
I guess that's why the NRS community is laughable. No respect for other players trying to share. Signs of jealousy trying to put down other people like that, take your hatred elsewhere bruh
He's in the same group as Murk.
He's bound to be an asshole. :DOGE

I kid of course.
But really, why would he be a douche, when youre just trying to share so people see what the MU is like, and how to get around it.

Good stuff man, Keep it up, on behalf of all the people who appreicate good content.

Decay

King of the Bill
He's in the same group as Murk.
He's bound to be an asshole. :DOGE

I kid of course.
But really, why would he be a douche, when youre just trying to share so people see what the MU is like, and how to get around it.

Good stuff man, Keep it up, on behalf of all the people who appreicate good content.
No biggie. His sodium levels are a little high, it typically makes you type moronic stuff as a side effect.

Thanks dude, I'll keep exploring match ups and stuff