What's new

GGA Low/Mid Tier tournament - Help me choose a character

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
If anyone is expecting high level gameplay out of a low tier tourney where players can't use their mains...well be ready for a disappointment. It's all for fun at this point.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Also as an actual vote GGA Dizzy any shite tier character you use will expose me. I'll never be half the player you are. So you might as well make it Kano so your matches against Wafflez end the same way as your Cage V Smoke matches do....with him sucking his thumb and wishing he was playing League of Legends.

Dizzy: Nightwolf is fun and even I found his combos relatively easy. I only dropped NW when two of the main NW players, BigD and LordoftheFly, both declared him a busted character (along with Pig), though I am not 100% sure why. If it was b/c of trouble with high tier characters, then NW should be sweet in a low/mid tournament.

Bit: Would love to see you rock Sindel!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
If anyone is expecting high level gameplay out of a low tier tourney where players can't use their mains...well be ready for a disappointment. It's all for fun at this point.
It won't be high level play at first, but if they continue to do these tournaments, sticking with the same chosen fish, who knows

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
It would be funner if you all wrote down all the characters allowed on pieces of paper and chose them out of a hat.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Sub-Zero!!!! An extremely under-rated character in this game, as proven by Denzell and Tom.