What's new

Getting Destiny? Join the TYM Destiny group!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I actually just got it to drop for me. Do you always get it at lvl 3 or is it just random? What perks change
Mine came with field scout. The main perks were increased reload speed after kills and hip fire accuracy. I am assuming prob better not to mess with it.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Got my second level 30 warlock with full raid gear. Have. 29 titan I'm working on now but gear isn't coming as quickly for him.

Can't wait for the DLC.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Having a tough time passing the Raid on hard even with my Warlock at lvl 29. Have one piece of raid gear on him, but got my last Exotic Auto rifle the "Monte Carlo" beating it on normal yesterday. Already got Suros Regime and Hard light fully upgraded.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Having a tough time passing the Raid on hard even with my Warlock at lvl 29. Have one piece of raid gear on him, but got my last Exotic Auto rifle the "Monte Carlo" beating it on normal yesterday. Already got Suros Regime and Hard light fully upgraded.

Well the enemies are level 30 so you take 20% extra damage while dealing 20% less damage. If you have a really good fireteam, you should be fine. I've done the raid on hard when I was a level 28 hunter and warlock, and we only had two 30s.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Well the enemies are level 30 so you take 20% extra damage while dealing 20% less damage. If you have a really good fireteam, you should be fine. I've done the raid on hard when I was a level 28 hunter and warlock, and we only had two 30s.
Yeah the fireteam was only 4 lvl 29's and 2 28's most of us were Warlocks and Titans. Did you have 2 ppl on top sniping with Icebreakers or did the whole team went down and protected the confluxes?

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Yeah the fireteam was only 4 lvl 29's and 2 28's most of us were Warlocks and Titans. Did you have 2 ppl on top sniping with Icebreakers or did the whole team went down and protected the confluxes?

You're going to have a hard time with three 30's and three 29's let alone four 29's and two 28's.

The 28's are a liability and are practically useless and can get one shotted by hogoblins consitently.

Best bet is to grab AT LEAST two 30's to do the hard raid, even then it will be hard once you get to Gatekeeper/Atheon.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
You're going to have a hard time with three 30's and three 29's let alone four 29's and two 28's.

The 28's are a liability and are practically useless and can get one shotted by hogoblins consitently.

Best bet is to grab AT LEAST two 30's to do the hard raid, even then it will be hard once you get to Gatekeeper/Atheon.
Damn...

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
The whole team went down and only one died. i dont think the raid is hard at all. Just get a good fireteam and you'll fly thru it within an hr tops.

We sniped the oracles tho. Most of us have maxed IBs

Crathen

Death is my business
The whole team went down and only one died. i dont think the raid is hard at all. Just get a good fireteam and you'll fly thru it within an hr tops.

We sniped the oracles tho. Most of us have maxed IBs
That's the problem lol ( getting a good experienced team ) , the first time i did it everyone was lvl 29 but worked our asses off , better save that time and get lvl 30 by grinding the lvl 26 raid and getting Xur exotics.

Also is anyone bothered that everyone doing raid likes to cheese through it?Kinda annoyed Bungie doesn't even speak about the raid being filled with glitches.

...got a 2nd Jolder's Hammer with Crowd Control and Zen Moment + Field Scout - life is good , thank you RNGesus

Aight, finally took the time to set out friend requests lol. But yeah, lvl 29 Titan reporting in. And hell yeah I wanna raid and get cool shit, and the chest piece I've been needing for ages.

Crathen

Death is my business
Oh boi Red Death got a little better even tho i wished the damage nerf wasn't that drastic from 25/37 to 21/32 , wish they would have made it 23/34 as of right now it's 2,5% better than it used to be....still think pulse rifles are the worst weapon type in the game.

Pocket infinity didn't even get better in pvp lol just in pve the 5 shots make a difference

Plan C is like the dumbest Fusion rifle ever.

Super Good Advice is now usable in pvp.

Truth w 3 rockets is saucy for PVP.

Suros regime nerf doesn't actually do that much to get him off the top 3 weapons.

Invective is got a very nice buff and a minor nerf.

Thorn finally a good choice for PVE and PVP.

Mida buff is very minor but it's still a good gun.

Hard light got a deserved buff , still have to try it out - should be good.

Montecarlo seems now good for PVE hunters/mages

Hawkmoon just got even more better - YASSSS

Mythoclast is now gonna be PVP masterrace lol gg.

Overall great patch and thank god for the planetary materials for 10 marks / daily story / patrol bounty.

Who wants to PVP with me?!?!?!!Oh and hype for The Dark Below is now 9000/10

RiBBz22

Suros is still the best PVP gun IMO. I don't really think the nerf is a big deal and really not even needed in the first place. The gun should outpace any other legendary auto rifle... Monte Carlo could start to get in the discussion though. The Monte Carlo's buffs are better for PVE IMO but still real good for PVP as well. Monte Carlo should definitely be the gun of choice if you want to play as a Sunsinger now, and it is almost as good for the Gunslinger sub-class as well. Hawkmoon/Last Word are up there still as well. IMO Mythoclast was hurt in PVP with the mag size reduction since the damage increase only helps in PVE (not sure if it would help in Iron Banner). Still will be a good PVP weapon, but not Suros.

RiBBz22

Oh boi Red Death got a little better even tho i wished the damage nerf wasn't that drastic from 25/37 to 21/32 , wish they would have made it 23/34 as of right now it's 2,5% better than it used to be....still think pulse rifles are the worst weapon type in the game.

Pocket infinity didn't even get better in pvp lol just in pve the 5 shots make a difference

Plan C is like the dumbest Fusion rifle ever.

Super Good Advice is now usable in pvp.

Truth w 3 rockets is saucy for PVP.

Suros regime nerf doesn't actually do that much to get him off the top 3 weapons.

Invective is got a very nice buff and a minor nerf.

Thorn finally a good choice for PVE and PVP.

Mida buff is very minor but it's still a good gun.

Hard light got a deserved buff , still have to try it out - should be good.

Montecarlo seems now good for PVE hunters/mages

Hawkmoon just got even more better - YASSSS

Mythoclast is now gonna be PVP masterrace lol gg.

Overall great patch and thank god for the planetary materials for 10 marks / daily story / patrol bounty.

Who wants to PVP with me?!?!?!!Oh and hype for The Dark Below is now 9000/10
Truth still has 2 rockets, not sure how Bungie bungled that one

Suros is top, let's be real

Mythoclast got nerfed in PVP so not sure what you are talking about

Hawkmoon didn't really get better, it retained the lesser of 2 range buffs and added a speed reload buff which would force you to sacrifice its range... which is the one awesome thing about the gun

Super Good Advice to everyone would still be to use your exotic slot on another gun

Thorn should be fun to use now, but still sucks compared to Hawkmoon and Last Word

No talk of Bad JuJu? Potentially the best pulse rifle in the game now in many situations. Probably the most buffed weapon in the game so far. This gun is SO fun to use now! String of curses is a great perk.