What's new

Getting Destiny? Join the TYM Destiny group!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
That is fuckin impressive.

Finally did the raid for the first time last week. Absolute best part of the game.

Wish there was more of it, and you could do it more then once a week. But oh well.
I do the the raid 3 times a week with my three characters. Before I would do 4-6 times (normal then hard because I didn't realize you could skip normal and get 'double loot' by going straight to hard)

We didn't have maxed Gjallahorns or anything like that. Took him out legit in 2 runs (back to back with two different groups). I've become very proficient at Hard mode that I actually taught the second group as we were doing it. The minute we beat him they were confused and asked 'How did we take him down so fast?!?' They are convinced me and the two guys who were with me are Bungie employees due to the simple but effective tips we had for each and every raid phase. The raid is very fun IMO and Atheon is probably the second easiest part next to the entrance.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Finally level 30. Wrecked the raid twice on hard in record time yesterday. Been a level 29 with the mind of a 30 for so long it's sweet to see the differences it makes when you know how to make use of them. Atheon was down in two runs, gatekeepers took less time than infomercials, and the loot was sweet to boot. When you know what you're doing and aren't lucky, level 30 frauds like @Vak Phoenix and @RiBBz22 with their secret illuminati clans and groups that exclude the valuable potential that can be found in Rawsism, things can go pretty smoothly.

You guys can keep your little clan. I'm level 30 and a free agent now. This is the all star Warlock ROFLStomper you guys just shunned. Your loss
I'm taking my talents from Clevland to Miami.

Ribbz and Vak. The kings of Destiny.

Rickyraws

If you bought the last Word from Xur, grab a few handgun telemetries and level it up to gain its 'Last Word' perk before next week's new and improved Iron Banner rolls in. Then dominate with one of the best Crucible primaries (if you know how to adjust your play style accordingly)

Now that Khaotik has is PS4, we should do an all Frost raid session. We've come close a bunch, so might as well do the real deal.

@Rickyraws
@AK cyusstrike
@G4S Claude VonStroke
@RiBBz22
@xKhaoTik
@Vak Phoenix

Vak can be the relic holder. That way we can turn friendly fire on and concentrate our fire on him while the relic charges and he can't shield.

Then I'll...um...I mean we can take his Hawkmoon from his corpse and boot him from the fire team.

Then we'll lull Ribbz into a false sense of security and do the same to him.

@Eldriken
@Juggs
@Mikemetroid

How about you guys? Are you enjoying your Hawkmoons? That incredibly bold, beautiful bastard of a weapon? The design, the large magazine count? The incredible impact and accuracy? How do you enjoy 1-2shotting enemies in PVP consistently? Feels powerful, don't it? And to think you could have missed out on this exclusive weapon if you didn't buy the PS version of-OH WAIT...

If you bought the last Word from Xur, grab a few handgun telemetries and level it up to gain its 'Last Word' perk before next week's new and improved Iron Banner rolls in. Then dominate with one of the best Crucible primaries (if you know how to adjust your play style accordingly)

Now that Khaotik has is PS4, we should do an all Frost raid session. We've come close a bunch, so might as well do the real deal.

@Rickyraws
@AK cyusstrike
@G4S Claude VonStroke
@RiBBz22
@xKhaoTik
@Vak Phoenix

Vak can be the relic holder. That way we can turn friendly fire on and concentrate our fire on him while the relic charges and he can't shield.

Then I'll...um...I mean we can take his Hawkmoon from his corpse and boot him from the fire team.

@Eldriken
@ak juggs
@Mikemetroid

How about you guys? Are you enjoying your Hawkmoons? That incredibly bold, beautiful bastard of a weapon? The design, the large magazine count? The incredible impact and accuracy? How do you enjoy 1-2shotting enemies in PVP consistently? Feels powerful, don't it? And to think you could have missed out on this exclusive weapon if you didn't buy the PS version of-OH WAIT...
Cheap shot

@Rickyraws
@AK cyusstrike
@G4S Claude VonStroke
@RiBBz22
@xKhaoTik
@Vak Phoenix

@Eldriken
@ak juggs
@Mikemetroid

Good looks on the invite breh.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Two level30 characters, beaten raid at least 20x, 15/20(all maxed except my recently brought Last Word) exotic weapons, get on my level scrubs :cool:

Rickyraws

That's like, all I do lol. Raid and tigers. I pretty much do nothing but PVE shit.

Ray908
The Crucible is no place for mercy.

Ask Ribbz and Vak, who have offered to pay me money not to body them in rumble. That was an offer I had to decline.

Crathen

Death is my business
Got all the Iron Banner stuff / rank 5 , now grinding for motes of light badly lol

I just want the perfect Jolder Hammer ( best machine gun free ) with increased range in ADS and Field Scout ;_; already used up 30 motes to get a good roll on the Handcannon.

Also if anyone wants to PVP count me in when you see me online.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I just want the perfect Jolder Hammer ( best machine gun free ) with increased range in ADS and Field Scout ;_; already used up 30 motes to get a good roll on the Handcannon.
Waiiit....what are you talking about here??