What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Get your salt shakers and water buckets ready!

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
F42 -11 on block but my friend still has time to counter poke or d2 my spin with KL somehow?

I can see it now, folks. There are gonna be some aching vaginas all over the Internet once Jason drops.

People were already like, "JASON'S BROKE! HE'S OP WITH ALL THAT ARMOR!" completely ignoring that he just stands there "asleep" for a brief period of time after the buff wears off.

As I said, get your salt shakers and water buckets handy because there's gonna be some salt and tears flowing starting tomorrow.

Turns out he's pretty bad

E

Eldriken

NRS has had four years to rebuild this atrocity from the ground up. But they've shit the bed time after time, i suppose some improvement is evident in the online aspect of the game.
There's only so much they can do considering they're using UE3. It doesn't excuse them entirely, however. But they can only do so much.

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
There's only so much they can do considering they're using UE3. It doesn't excuse them entirely, however. But they can only do so much.
Yep, gotta take what they've got and give it their best. I will admit, it's a fucking paradise in comparison to MK9.

E

Eldriken

Yep, gotta take what they've got and give it their best. I will admit, it's a fucking paradise in comparison to MK9.
Let's just hope if they decide to use UE4 for any of their future games that UE4 is GGPO compatible or at least with something better than input delay.