What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Get your salt shakers and water buckets ready!

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
Personally I'm just thinking that if he uses op armor, which is op while active. How much viability will it have in matches. Say he does manage to hit me, but I have two meters to break. Will Jason then go to sleep and I get a free combo from it? I could see some players just actively giving him a 14% damage uppercut, letting him hit them, breaking and then getting an extra 30-40% combo which makes me question it's viability. Though as an an end gamer it could be excellent.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
it's over an hour in and they are busy showing off KANO and barely even showing Jason and his boring moves. and all the people are in chat making offensive fat jokes. With that said...I don't blame them for not showing anything new. It's extremely mean, I don't care if you are 12. Boon also addressed patches for all the PC issues all while they were saying offensive things about his hair. He actually is pretty darn handsome and has aged well and gave responses to all the issues and reasons for why people want to buy easy fatalities, and other concerns, etc.. I'm actually bummed he was not there longer. I digress. Jason and Predator are more than likely novelties and nothing more. If you're fans of them then you will be fans of the characters. they will sell themselves.

I think the input confusion will be much more abused and complained about. With people ignoring the fact that it takes forever to activate.
Agreed. While I see a few of us worried about the armor abilities, I believe that the input confusion is going to make players rage the hardest if they don't know how to punish it.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
it's over an hour in and they are busy showing off KANO and barely even showing Jason and his boring moves. and all the people are in chat making offensive fat jokes. With that said...I don't blame them for not showing anything new. It's extremely mean, I don't care if you are 12. Boon also addressed patches for all the PC issues all while they were saying offensive things about his hair. He actually is pretty darn handsome and has aged well and gave responses to all the issues and reasons for why people want to buy easy fatalities, and other concerns, etc.. I'm actually bummed he was not there longer. I digress. Jason and Predator are more than likely novelties and nothing more. If you're fans of them then you will be fans of the characters. they will sell themselves.
Damn, trolls acting like trolls. I've seen people say worse to Boon on twitter. lol I'm sure they know better than to read the chat anyways.

Jason looks great. Armor is nothing new. Bane had it and we all learned to adapt. Will be the same in MKX. Though, having to beat him twice per round may get annoying. The comebacks will be hype.

Beach

La mejor playa
Activating those moves looks like a poor choice in neutral as a projectile will probably already be on your way when you try. Buuuut ending a corner combo with them, that's gonna be hella scary.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Let the bitching, crying nerf protesters commence!!!

#forgetnerfingkungjin,kenshi,cassieetcmustnerfJasonarmorasap

#Nerfjason

#BanjasonfromtourneyASAPNRS

:p

P.S. you know I love the streams but am seriously thinking of just hiding the chat box thing, way too many trolls crying "BOON FIX DA PC VERSION!!, PC MASTER RACE!!"

More like PC WHINEY RACE...

Last edited:

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I can see it now, folks. There are gonna be some aching vaginas all over the Internet once Jason drops.

People were already like, "JASON'S BROKE! HE'S OP WITH ALL THAT ARMOR!" completely ignoring that he just stands there "asleep" for a brief period of time after the buff wears off.

As I said, get your salt shakers and water buckets handy because there's gonna be some salt and tears flowing starting tomorrow.
I just have one question, and be honest.
Did you get a little too excited when he threw out that dd shoulder? Cause I sure as fuck did! I'm staying up till midnight tonight man! Dd like shoulder, big ass weapon, godlike neutral jump, and armor that makes dd's trait look weak.
Sorry, I had to tell you that lol. I figured only my former dd players would understand lol.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Srsly. I can't wait for this. I was psyched for trolling before but after seeing the breakdown. Awww fuq man, dat Relentless.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So you can get a hard knockdown, do that input destroying move, and kill all wakeups huh?

Oh ok. Cool. -.-

E

Eldriken

I just have one question, and be honest.
Did you get a little too excited when he threw out that dd shoulder? Cause I sure as fuck did! I'm staying up till midnight tonight man! Dd like shoulder, big ass weapon, godlike neutral jump, and armor that makes dd's trait look weak.
Sorry, I had to tell you that lol. I figured only my former dd players would understand lol.
Damn, I'm busted. Haha. I can't wait!

Decay

King of the Bill
I think the fact that he can't control if he resurrects or not kinda sucks. guaranteed no meter if he loses a round? Not a good time.
huh? isn't it only at the end of the match and not the end of the first life bar?