What's new

General Zod Official confirmation from Conan "leaked" (video from Tonight's show)

"Gonna fly to the moon and back if you be, if you be my baby..." Did anyone else remember that song as soon as they saw Zod's super:)I actually haven't found a character I like to play except Grundy and maybe Sinestro.I wasn't a fan of Zod but he seems more interesting than 90% of the cast so far. And is definitely The First DLC that I am looking fofward to. At least gonna get him earlier, thats the only thing this season pass's been good for so far!!! Probably gonna play Zod until Martian is here!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Zod looks good. Lol@ these folks bitching over his beard, goggles and and costumes already...smh.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Lol. He thinks that Aquaman is lame. I love to fork his "Flaming C" or whatever's ass with my Aquaman.
Nice to see Zod, I think is pretty cool.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
... wow.

I am really glad they didn't go with a very "Hollywood" look for Zod.

It kind of reminds me of the Superman and Superman II movies... It is a bit of a hybrid of his look in comic books, Man of Steel Zod and Superman I and II Zod.

Can't wait.

hellbly

Noob
I want to make an hour long video with Zod and Black Adam facing each other in stand by stance...
BA: I cross my arms in front!
ZOD: I cross my arms behind!

Who's cooler?

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Zod is underwhelming to me. Not bad, just not as great as I had hoped. I think the character could have been better replaced by Supergirl if they're going for a Kryptonian. But, if we all keep complaining, it'll only dissuade NRS from putting any more characters in, fingers crossed for Season Pass 2.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
I want to see his full moveset .... So far im not impressed :(
He looks "OK" ... but nothing more .
Yeah, he'll end up being a Hawkgirl or a Raven or a Killer Frost. I will probably never use him. But I'll add him because he's free. lol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I kind of speculated he'd have a freeze move while he says "KNEEL" or something but I guess a throw is fine too.

He also seems to have a Superman-like Dash Punch.

Close-Mid-Far lazers?

EDIT: keep replaying 3:38 for "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD"

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Don't like the character design at all. I want to see a real reveal trailer that really shows off his tools though.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
He looks so dumb...I wonder how much time they spent making the Flaming C. Also makes me wonder how long it truly takes to create an alternate skin. I bet it's far less than we think.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
This sucks for a lot of players, but realistically, they're going to make skins based on what they believe will sell. Hawkgirl, for example, is getting the shaft, but who plays Hawkgirl? Gotta go with where your bread is buttered.

I sorta don't think that's entirely true. I Seem to play a Killer Frost almost every day and she only has 2 skins.

Doomsday has 4 and I see far less of him these days.

To everyone saying "not till JULY!?"
wtf did u expect tomorrow?
Scorp got "released" yesterday to the public.
its been 2-3 weeks for each DLC to come out.

Admittedly I was one of the people who was like "July? But I want to make people kneel before Zod now!", but after seeing comments like these around the place, I'm okay with the July release. Makes sense the 2-3 week release.