What's new

General Zod Official confirmation from Conan "leaked" (video from Tonight's show)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I am really loving his design. It looks like a mixture of classic Zod and Man of Steel Zod. The "Shark" beard is amazing. He looks like Riddick... I guess anyone that was bald with goggles would look like Riddick. I think his throw was where he screams "Kneel before Zod". His intro was pretty hype. I don't know what his obsession with the moon is... but whatever. His outro is amazing. All of the Zod mains cheer for their new god. His super is one of the better ones... and the zoning rumors make me happy.

I am loving his new design so much. #ZodArmy

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Zods too skinny, bald, and has goggles.

I want my season pass money back.

You can take back Lobo, Batgirl, Scorpion and keep Zod.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Zod looks dope aside from the stupid Jeff Hardy beard. Wish he just had the full beard Superman 2 style. Oh well. Still super excited to play him.

Good thing there's a Conan skin before other characters even have an alt. haha. Ridiculous.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Good thing there's a Conan skin before other characters even have an alt. haha. Ridiculous.
This sucks for a lot of players, but realistically, they're going to make skins based on what they believe will sell. Hawkgirl, for example, is getting the shaft, but who plays Hawkgirl? Gotta go with where your bread is buttered.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Do his pants look funny to anyone else? Beard is awesome though.

And it looks like that guy called him being revealed on Conan. Can't remember who it was though.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Zod is such a bad ass he fights with his hands behind his back. He's kickin your ass with HIS HANDS BEHIND HIS BACK lolol

Kinda wished he asked who Scorpion was then when he hears it's a guest fighter he could make fun of them for putting a guy in there who isn't a DC fighter.

Gotta admit, I wasn't hyped for Zod but after seeing his super earlier I am.

But now I'm even more hyped for Flaming C! Go Conan!