What's new

General Sports Discussion

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You have to discredit all those homers he hit while juicing
Well, it's accepted that that was an Era of "steroids" otherwise Bonds, McGuires and Sosas among others would have to be removed too...so I doubt it'll be discredited...besides, that was from 2001-2003, 04-present he's been clean.

Scampy

Noob
usa from soccer they suck so does france, and italy even in four years spain going to think like "you know lets not train we're too good.' that's what happen to italy and france. mexico is the best what happen was that they had a gay coach he suck. my opinion soccer is the best basketball is ok baseball and football are boring even tennis no chaged my mine GOLF IS BORING AS FUCK!!! if dont know who those players are their both from the team mexico the chicogo fire guy is named cuauhtemoc blanco he quit player soccer, the other guy is named chicharito hernandez their beast.

usa from soccer they suck so does france, and italy even in four years spain going to think like "you know lets not train we're too good.' that's what happen to italy and france. mexico is the best what happen was that they had a gay coach he suck. my opinion soccer is the best basketball is ok baseball and football are boring even tennis no chaged my mine GOLF IS BORING AS FUCK!!! if dont know who those players are their both from the team mexico the chicogo fire guy is named cuauhtemoc blanco he quit player soccer, the other guy is named chicharito hernandez their beast.
WTF?

Italy lost because most of their players were to old and half of the 2006 WC winning team didnt play, Del Piero, Materrazi, Toni, Totti, Grosso etc didnt even make the team.

Mexico is light years away from even being taken serious. Not only does the coach suck, but half the players suck too.

So Mexico is good because they ended up tied with Spain?:facepalm:

Spain played their back-up players while Mexico started it's regular starters:facepalm:
Still could not get the win on home soil:facepalm:

Spain sucks because they won the World Cup a month ago?:facepalm:
And you say Mexico is good after their previous game was a 3-1 ass kicking by Argentina?:facepalm:

I hope in a few years they become good. They got alot of youth, but right now they suck, man:facepalm:

Well, it's accepted that that was an Era of "steroids" otherwise Bonds, McGuires and Sosas among others would have to be removed too...so I doubt it'll be discredited...besides, that was from 2001-2003, 04-present he's been clean.
Those players did get discredited already. I doubt any of them will make the hall of fame now.

Plus when it's all set and done, Albert Pujols will be the homerun king.

argentina has nothing to do but to play soccer
:facepalm:

Scampy

Noob
besides the first two goals from argentina were bullshit tevez 2 goal was good it would been a tie so shut the fuck up.

besides the first two goals from argentina were bullshit tevez 2 goal was good it would been a tie so shut the fuck up.
Only the first one was a offside. The other 2 were legit

Plus, that game was an elimination game, so the game could of not finished in a tie:facepalm:

Scampy

Noob
only one was legit and that was tevez dumbass the mexico player fucked up by passing the ball anyway:facepalm:

MKF30

Those players did get discredited already. I doubt any of them will make the hall of fame now.

Plus when it's all set and done, Albert Pujols will be the homerun king.

:facepalm:
Nah, A-rod will. Pujols isn't consistent enough to be the HR king...besides most felt he was also on something as his body proportion was larger then it is now...He's not touching A-rod....thing is like I said, since 04-present A-rod's been tested and clean...so 3 years is nothing compared to your whole career...nobody will touch him once he's finished with his career.....

Pujols is good but not that good with HR...plus as an overall player he's "alright" defensively....

bringing this thread back to life!!!

Anywho

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-cavaliers-lebronstaunts

what a fucking crybaby. I am GLAD LeBron and the Heat destroyed the Cavs. I dont care for the Heat, but i am an Ohio native who is anti-Cleveland. But seriously, dont show up for what is probably the biggest game of your season, get SMASHED and then bring this up afterwards. Play some DEFENSE or STFU!
lol. Yeah I liked that they destroyed Cleveland aswell. I dont understand why they booed Bron but not Big Z?

Tim Static

Adminerator
lol. Yeah I liked that they destroyed Cleveland aswell. I dont understand why they booed Bron but not Big Z?
they about gave him a standing ovation. it was retarded. he is such a garbage player. I dont understand how he plays in the NBA.

MKF30

It's true Demo, you do know they test previous users more often and the rest is all random right? lol

Anywho, I'm more concerned about Yanks getting Lee since Boston is amping up their line up...they better get him, fuck Texas...Texas was a fluke this year.

In B-ball I'm happy the Knicks are one of the hottest teams right now, if they get Melo next year. WATCH OUT! lol Fuck Labron, Miami is overrated IMO

It's true Demo, you do know they test previous users more often and the rest is all random right? lol

Anywho, I'm more concerned about Yanks getting Lee since Boston is amping up their line up...they better get him, fuck Texas...Texas was a fluke this year.

In B-ball I'm happy the Knicks are one of the hottest teams right now, if they get Melo next year. WATCH OUT! lol Fuck Labron, Miami is overrated IMO
I don't like Boston teams so good luck on the Yanks.

IDK if Melo would be enough. Who knows, maybe next year it will be between Mia & NYK if they get Melo. Boston is on their last run this year. Could end soon if LeWade gets it together.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Go Bills!! Go Sabres!! i like tennis venis williams is my fav tennis player. andy roddick has hott legs so i like watching him play :p\

syracuse basket ball and football along with Ohio state Buckeyes football program :)

MKF30

I don't like Boston teams so good luck on the Yanks.

IDK if Melo would be enough. Who knows, maybe next year it will be between Mia & NYK if they get Melo. Boston is on their last run this year. Could end soon if LeWade gets it together.
Yeah, not saying if they get him they'll finally win a championship or anything but the Knicks will finally be a "serious contender" at least...something they've lacked for over 10 years..

MKF30

Cliff Lee is an idiot...lol but I guess he went the route of "easiest to win in mickey mouse league in a shitty division, as oppose to the AL East or AL West again..."

But it means nothing, for all we know he could have a shitty year, Halladay can get hurt as he has in the past....

At any rate, whatever...

As for melo, he'll be a knick for sure he said he likes NY on a few occassions it's just a matter of when. Very bad heart breaker for the Knicks the other night vs. Boston...Boston got lucky, fucking ran down the clock bs. I HATE that...IMO why time is so fucking lame in sports, cheap way to win IMO. Why I love baseball more, no time to abuse to your advantage. Either way, Knicks have respect this year and they deserve it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Cliff Lee is an idiot...lol but I guess he went the route of "easiest to win in mickey mouse league in a shitty division, as oppose to the AL East or AL West again..."

But it means nothing, for all we know he could have a shitty year, Halladay can get hurt as he has in the past....

At any rate, whatever...

As for melo, he'll be a knick for sure he said he likes NY on a few occassions it's just a matter of when. Very bad heart breaker for the Knicks the other night vs. Boston...Boston got lucky, fucking ran down the clock bs. I HATE that...IMO why time is so fucking lame in sports, cheap way to win IMO. Why I love baseball more, no time to abuse to your advantage. Either way, Knicks have respect this year and they deserve it.
You are butthurt. And you are mad because the Phillies are better than the Yankee's, whom spend most of the off season already trying to sign Derek Mr Past His Prime but wants money as if he is still good Jeter. come on dude. your so bias towards the Yankees, its disgusting man.

And cheap win? They only had .4 seconds to score, the ball was clearly still in the hand of the Knicks player. Should have scored more points during the game. The Knicks still aint shit. Put them in a playoff series vs Boston and i'd be shocked if it goes 5 games. ugh, geesh dude.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
well this is week 2 of my pretend Bills playoff run. cleveland was week one, they knocked us out of the play off race the last 3 years so it was sweet revenge to finally repay them that back :p now Miami will be our next victim :)