What's new

Gaming's top tier year.2017: What games have you beaten this year, and what are you playing?

aj1701

Noob
Beaten:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Assassins Creed 2 (Ezio collection)
Watch Dogs 2
Nier: Automata

Currently Playing:
God Eater 2: Rage Burst (on hold)
Nier: Automata

Nier: Automata is probably the best game I've played since FO3; I'm super into the game. I've beaten it twice (all the main endings twice) and am on my second save file. Trying to 100% the game including the DLC. Good graphics, amazing sound track, and an epic story. I think the Honest Game Trailer is spot on, except I do like the hacking mechanic.

When I finally do put down the game, I'll finish God Eater, the Ezio collection and start Aragami.

aj1701

Noob
Watch Dogs 2
I liked the first one, it was a good game, but WD2 was huge disappointment for me. Terrible, unrelatable characters, awful story and the hacking I though they made worse. Not much to do when being chased except steam pipe explosions, the other things like traffic lights don't work pretty much every (the cops manage to drive around what should be an accident most of the time). I think there were more hacking minigames in the first.

The story and characters are just obnoxious though. Basically they're just trying to force their view of things on everyone, and it doesn't matter who you kill, frame or steal from to do so.

aj1701

Noob
I loved the game the soundtrack was one of the best I've ever seen the gameplay was fun and addictive once you get used to it a mix of Bayonetta's style of hack and slash plus some bullet hell section once you get used to it you'll love it. The story is what most people love the most about this game it is pretty good even If it's a little convoluted(what are the blindfolds for?).Overall it's a really good game but to answer your question no it's nothing like FFXV
I think they blindfolds are just metaphorical; they're blind or don't see the truth.

I think they blindfolds are just metaphorical; they're blind or don't see the truth.
I know I meant in the game lore because we see they can see without the blindfold and can do everything they do with them without them without losing any kind of function

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I know I already posted but the combination of Breath of the Wild, Injustice 2 and Fire Emblem Echoes which comes out later this week is seriously making me concerned for my social life and general productivity.

aj1701

Noob
I know I meant in the game lore because we see they can see without the blindfold and can do everything they do with them without them without losing any kind of function
Maybe just keeps the dirt out of their eyes while they're fighting / flying.