What's new

Gaming Wishlists That Will Probably Never Happen

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Im sure this has already been said here but a rerelease of Mk9 and/or Injustice 1 with improved graphics/performance and the current rollback netcode would be amazing.

MuMuGuy

Noob
  1. PS4/PS5 release of The Rumble Fish 2
  2. PS4/PS5 remaster of Bloody Roar Primal Fury
  3. PS4/PS5 remaster and rebalance of Deception
  4. Power Instinct series revived
  5. Anarchy Reigns remaster with the glitches removed
  6. Tao Feng remastered with online play and the IP revived

Last edited:

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Some more I thought of
  • Jetforce Gemini 2
  • Portal 3
  • Bloodborne 2
  • Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Sequel

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
  • Super Gem Fighter 2
  • Street Fighter 6
  • Mortal Kombat 12
  • New Silent Hill
  • New GTA and RDR3
  • New Witcher
  • New TES game
  • Open World Action RPG Tolkien's Middle Earth Game
  • Cadillac and Dinosaurus 2
  • Tekken 8
Kof15 and GOW Ragnarok already happening. i just wanna play fighting games in general.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
  • Super Gem Fighter 2
  • Street Fighter 6
  • Mortal Kombat 12
  • New Silent Hill
  • New GTA and RDR3
  • New Witcher
  • New TES game
  • Open World Action RPG Tolkien's Middle Earth Game
  • Cadillac and Dinosaurus 2
  • Tekken 8
Kof15 and GOW Ragnarok already happening. i just wanna play fighting games in general.
I’m pretty sure most of these are going to happen...

KCJ506

Noob
  1. Rereleases of MK1-MKA
  2. Rerleases of all the sprite based Marvel/Capcom fighters
  3. Rereleases of GTA Liberty Stories and GTA Vice City Stories
  4. Bully 2
  5. New Punch-Out
  6. Remakes of Metal Gear 1 & 2
  7. Rereleases of Snatcher and Policenauts
  8. Either a new Syphon Filter or remakes of the first three games

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
A remaster or PROPER sequel to BLACK (its spiritual sequel Bodycount sucked) because that game was stunning on PS2 (even better on Xbox, I have both) but when you play it on Xbox One today you can still see how amazing it has aged for a 15 year-old game like Jessica Alba from 2006 due to the Xbox One’s upscaling of old Xbox games that it actually looks better than a lot of Xbox 360 backwards compatibility games.

Duke Nukem (Reboot like Doom did)
Yeah, that’s a rough one since Gearbox said that they had no interest in going back to the series. it’s a real shame of how bad Gearbox has treated such an iconic franchise & invested so much money into it just to either blow it with Duke Nukem Forever or go nowhere repeatedly.

In a perfect world (for me at least) would be if Microsoft bought the rights so Bethesda could finally make a decent Duke Nukem game because if they can make amazing Quake, Wolfenstein & Doom games, why not Duke Nukem? Also Duke in a new Quake Arena game would be great.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Some more I thought of
  • Jetforce Gemini 2
  • Portal 3
  • Bloodborne 2
  • Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Sequel
As much as I like Bloodborne (and I like it a LOT), I don't think I want a sequel. As far as the story goes, the game is rather complete. I feel that any additions would take away from it rather than add, similar to what Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 did to their respective series.

Now, that being said, I would 110% be down for a sort of "soft sequel" to Bloodborne similar to how Bloodborne was intended to be a sequel to Demon's Souls which takes place many years/generations after the events of Demon's Souls. Maybe a futuristic or techie game that takes place in the far future after the events of Bloodborne. Honestly, with regards to Bloodborne, I'd rather just have an upgraded Complete Edition that fills in much of the cut content from the original game instead since so much was left on the cutting room floor.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
New Splinter Cell
I wish for this too!

The closest to this sadly is the Ghost Recon Wildlands Splinter Cell mission & a 63 year-old Sam being playable in Rainbow Six Siege, with the latter he’s so incredibly lacklustre with the nearly 20 years of Splinter Cell gear & abilities to pick from.
A New Splinter Cell X(
I would love a new Splinter Cell, but i doubt Ubisoft will do it unless they can figure out how to present it as "Game as a Service" and milk it for more money
WE’RE GETTING A NEW SPLINTER CELL!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
One game I forgot. There was this game that released on the XB360 called “Charlie Murder”. It was a side scroller similar to “Castle Crashers”, except a lot more focus on the RPG aspect. It was very fun and it had so many good aspects. The stages were fantastic, the RPG aspects were well done, the music was godlike, the storyline was epic, the characters were diverse and all good & fun in their own right, and the gameplay was dope. I would absolutely love either a remaster, a remake, or a sequel. I think this is a game everyone here would enjoy.