What's new

Gameinformer May 2019 issue - Mortal Kombat 11

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Well, i think the Kollector is the secret unlockable character AND the Krypt protagonist.

Mileena and Shang was supposed to be unlockable also, but after the leaks NRS got MAD and we payed the price. So they decided both will be dlc.
The Kollector has blue skin, red eyes, a cat nose and four arms.

The Krypt guy is a human. He has human skin, human eyes, a human nose and two arms.

Do people even think before they post or do their fingers just spasm randomly across the keyboard?

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
That could just mean gear and skins.
"-there are secrets to find throughout this new Krypt, such as puzzles, traps, unlockables, Easter eggs, exclusive gear and skins, and items you can trade for other rewards."

The author specifically listed those as separate things though.

xXRagingFlameXx

You're really reaching there.
If you say so lmao. I literally said this on page 1 tho. Unlockables could even be concept art and fan art and stuff.

But saying I'm reaching is a reach when the author literally states unlockables, gear and skins. They could've said "Unlockables like gear, skins, and blahblahblah" but they didn't. So....that's not a reach. That's a fact.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Idk I just don't see Mileena being DLC after having been playable just the last game. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all, but idk. Same goes for Shinnok.
well, well, Shang Tsung was a playable in MK9, and NRS doesn't thought twice before making him a DLC character in MK11, so, there is no limitation regarding this .... they sure can make Mileena DLC this time without bat an eye .... because sure , if she is DLC, she will sell pretty well , rsrsrs ..... I'm a huge ultra fan of Mileena too, she is my favorite character from MK, and I'm urging cheering to her to be in MK11, no matter what, she can be unlockable secret , DLC, whatever, what I want is to her to be in this fucking amazing game ! ;) :D

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
If you say so lmao. I literally said this on page 1 tho. Unlockables could even be concept art and fan art and stuff.

But saying I'm reaching is a reach when the author literally states unlockables, gear and skins. They could've said "Unlockables like gear, skins, and blahblahblah" but they didn't. So....that's not a reach. That's a fact.
It's not a fact, it's an interpretation: You dont know how he SPOKE the sentence, only how the journalist interpreted it. He may have left a pause in his speech after saying "unlockables" to insinuate a colon, not a differentiation

xXRagingFlameXx

It's not a fact, it's an interpretation: You dont know how he SPOKE the sentence, only how the journalist interpreted it. He may have left a pause in his speech after saying "unlockables" to insinuate a colon, not a differentiation
Bruh that part of the passage isn't a quote though.

"The main loop the game is based on is you go into the towers, you get a bunch of koins and currency, and then you go into the Krypt," says designer Derek Kirtzic
That's a quote.

I feel like that'd be a dumb mistake on the author's part though. Cause he literally states unlockables as their own thing. Not "unlockables: easter eggs, exclusive gear and skins." That doesn't even make sense. What Easter eggs could be unlockable? Unless it's, like I've stated, just concept art? Yeah. It's either a fact of "Unlockables are a seperate thing." or "The journalist made a mistake".

Derico

Banned
The Kollector has blue skin, red eyes, a cat nose and four arms.

The Krypt guy is a human. He has human skin, human eyes, a human nose and two arms.

Do people even think before they post or do their fingers just spasm randomly across the keyboard?
We don't know what will happen on the Krypt and the intention of Shang Tsung...

And don't try to be smartass with me, respect other people opinions.

I agree. Like, for real, let's face it: Nightwolf and Sindel are extremely unpopular characters. It's sad, because I somewhat like Sindel. But I don't see a lot of people excited about them. Just like Stryker is some dude with guns and Li Mei is "popular" because of boobs.

I'm not sure about Smoke's popularity. Maybe if he is capable of bringing some dollars he will be considered, but honestly I don't know.
I wouldn’t say that Sindel is massively unpopular. I think her popularity is moderate and she has an extremely vocal fan base. Nightwolf on the other hand ...