What's new

Gameinformer May 2019 issue - Mortal Kombat 11

The new GI issue is out, I just bought it. Mainly it's all about the game mechanics, variations, kustomizations, etc., but it has a few interesting details on Cetrion, for example.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
maybe the unlokables are in the krypt this time to make it eassier to get them insead of going though the story
Yup. I definitely don't think that we should overlook the fact he said that.

Unlockables, easter eggs, exclusive gear, skins. He could've said unlockables LIKE exclusive gear and skins. But...nah. They're separate things. We got unlockable characters bois and I don't think Cetrion is one of them. Frost, Kollector, and Kitana are the only characters left to be revealed.

Is hope for Mileena dead yet? I think not.

Unless the unlockables are concept art and fan art then nvm hope is dead.

Last edited:

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Can't fit all this in one post, so:

There's more too, but I guess this is all the most important bits. + A bunch of Cetrion stuff that I posted in her thread.
Kronika's keep as a stage looks very beautiful, to me its the best one so far

The details in the magazine itself change a lot of stuff, the leak about Shinnok being Kronika’s son is true! So it makes sense that he might be playable after all, since Kronika wants him to win the battle of Armageddon...

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Welp it looks like that leak really was right, huh?

That leak also said Shinnok was base and Mileena was unlockable. (It also said Shang Tsung was unlockable. That's clearly not the case now.)

Oof. I'm really not trying to get my hopes up lmao.

Welp it looks like that leak really was right, huh?

That leak also said Shinnok was base and Mileena was unlockable. (It also said Shang Tsung was unlockable. That's clearly not the case now.)

Oof. I'm really not trying to get my hopes up lmao.
I am thinking they might have changed Shang and Milena from being base roster unlockables to DLCs, Shinnok on the other hand may be still unlockable in story mode or just playable....or maybe he is a future DLC as well lol