What's new

Gamefeast - uTubers are starting to upload MK1 match footage from the invitational at the event

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
A lot of Pros and Streamers are dissecting the 1st MK1 footage live on twitch right now...

Hayateilolol

Foxygrampa

Last edited:

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Click-baity titles, creepy demeanor towards female characters, poor fighting skills, talks about tier lists (as if he doesnt play for shit), and sometimes flat out misleading comments. I'm not his harshest critic but definitely not a fan too.
So... he's the USA Davy Jones? :laughing:

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I'm (fortunately, apparently) not familiar with this one haha
Gameplayrj is his channel name.
He became a meme recently because he couldn't get pass the first zombie in the new Resident Evil 4 and started to make excuses saying (in a serious tone) that it was the game tutorial on how to use the health spray

...it wasn't

Jynks

who was that mkx troll tuber? Node or something? Used to troll with unpatched jackie when mkx was new?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
posted this in another thread, but wanted to post it here too. SonicFox, and a lot of the other NRS players have been BEEEEMING and they’ve only gotten to play the game for around 30 minutes or so. I CANNOT WAIT

Jynks

love how eveyone spent their 30mins in vs doing crapy button mashing and sonic spent his trying to break down the roster slot and find a BnB Air combo lol... I suspect Ketchup and Mustard did the same.

Jynks

Justin Wong's thoughts.... spoiler... he's very positive, but honest about some things he feels seem awkward. Also, being Justin.. he "fucking about" has some cool day zero combos in it.

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Click-baity titles, creepy demeanor towards female characters, poor fighting skills, talks about tier lists (as if he doesnt play for shit), and sometimes flat out misleading comments. I'm not his harshest critic but definitely not a fan too.
He also filmed that guy that hung himself in that forest in Japan, then joked about it for clout on tha gram