What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Gonna be a slap in the face if you still have to pay for KP2 on PC.
What do you mean?

KP2 will definitely be a paid content.
I can understand this "slap on the face" rhetoric if you mean that buying full MKXL from scratch (for those already having MKX and possibly KP1) should not be a requirement for PC players to play an updated game at all.

I mean, remember that MKXL is not, strictly speaking, the same thing as MKX + KP2 + latest updates, including balance patches and netcode.

Last edited:

shura30

Shura
when Boon does that capital letter thing usually the announcement happen the same day
at least it's been like this for the evo prize pot

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
when Boon does that capital letter thing usually the announcement happen the same day
at least it's been like this for the evo prize pot
For a guy that's supposed to be this master of teases... his tweets are so damn basic sometimes.

You know, I am really damn annoyed. Why Boon can`t communicate like normal human being but has to do these shittweets all the time? He sees fun in this? How fun is releasing broken crap and fixing it over 17 months later?

Besides, IMO if WB holds his tongue with disclosure, he would not be allowed to even tease. He could give official announcement, but he does not want to because he is asshole.

When I think from perspective of time, I am not sure if I even want this game anymore. I have more unpleasant memories with it than pleasant ones - constant framerate issues, horrible netcode, crappy balance, retarded community (seriousy people on steam forum should finish elementary school instead of playing games).

My grain of salt.

Reactions: ded

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
For a guy that's supposed to be this master of teases... his tweets are so damn basic sometimes.
At this point you can stir up anything just by blatantly putting "we are doing this" there.

Besides, IMO if WB holds his tongue with disclosure, he would not be allowed to even tease.
I don't see why would they be limited to "either full info or nothing".

Zaphie

Ninjutsu, Batman
MKXL PC confirmed?
New balance patch is coming?

Well, I don't believe it.
Don't want disappointed again.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
MKXL PC confirmed?
New balance patch is coming?

Well, I don't believe it.
Don't want disappointed again.
Understandable considering the circumstances, but I don't believe Boon is that big of an asshole to tweet this stuff out to the public and then not show up with something.
He's still an asshole doe.......

Noob
Understandable considering the circumstances, but I don't believe Boon is that big of an asshole to tweet this stuff out to the public and then not show up with something.
He's still an asshole doe.......
Its kind of disgusting, especially to the PC players who spent money to get an inferior version. Why would you troll/tease your PC plalyerbase who got spat in the face smh Boon lol

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
So PC players should have the luxury of having a free KP2 just because ???

Ok
Don't get confused about this, nothing comes free especially from WB and NRS
As for people demanding KP2 to be free, they're just pissed that they had the "luxury" of paying for a broken game and had only 3 months to fully enjoy it till they cut the support.
Cuz that's how much time passed after the game actually got to a playable state for the majority, and we got a single poorly spelled tweed from a smug cheese ball of a "community manager" letting everyone on PC know that we can fuck off.
If some guys wanna demand free shit, let them do it, but it's not gonna happen and everyone getting their panties in a knot over it can just chill

Don't get confused about this, nothing comes free especially from WB and NRS
As for people demanding KP2 to be free, they're just pissed that they had the "luxury" of paying for a broken game and had only 3 months to fully enjoy it till they cut the support.
Cuz that's how much time passed after the game actually got to a playable state for the majority, and we got a single poorly spelled tweed from a smug cheese ball of a "community manager" letting everyone on PC know that we can fuck off.
If some guys wanna demand free shit, let them do it, but it's not gonna happen and everyone getting their panties in a knot over it can just chill
Maybe we won`t get free KP2, but reseller sites with their discounts will dry our tears :>

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
As usual people jump to conclusion even before its actually officially announced.

Not to mention they can like announce it today but will be available in like 2 months or so - october/november.
Then you all get 6 months to enjoy MKXL before Injustice 2 is released lol.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
As usual people jump to conclusion even before its actually officially announced.

Not to mention they can like announce it today but will be available in like 2 months or so - october/november.
fall of 2016 is the "word on the street", but it's anyone's guess really

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
The news should hit later today, if you go by the cryptic message in this tweet

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/758982758051872769

Add up the numbers, they = 23, which is today's date.
A lot of people seem to be convinced that KP3 is a sure thing. The PC stuff was pretty explicit, but I'm not sold on kp3 being a thing at all.

I'm kind of surprised the formal announcement isn't out for PC yet. I'd kind of like to know when it's going down.

Immortal

Blind justice....
if they continue mkxl support and the patch proves valid there's literally no rush to get igau2
especially for people with zero appeal to it (me)
Judging by how they handled it - it's a pretty sure bet that they will port IGAU2 after the final patch hit consoles. The same way they did with IGAU and now are doing with MK XL.

As for IGAU2 appeal im not on board either but it's pretty obvious that MK X will simply die after IGAU2 release so i guess i will give it a try. On the other hand Tekken 7 will be on PC also so who knows maybe i will just go that direction. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.