What's new

funny nothing more

hey hey see kaillera now want to show something, we will not play I just want to show you something xD

when I have my ps3 a technique I think I'll ever have in mk2, I think. lol

my AIM IS kanomk2 or KANOMK2

X820

Noob
LOL, keeping secrets to ourselves are we LOL! ;)

Good, finally everything (and everyone's) back to normal, yay! :p

KANOMK2 said:
hey hey see kaillera now want to show something, we will not play I just want to show you something xD

when I have my ps3 a technique I think I'll ever have in mk2, I think. lol

my AIM IS kanomk2 or KANOMK2
honestly, you are on to something that i have never seen in anything. im just trying to figure out whether its a speed issue and a stick can achieve this. im trying to figure out if its NOT possible on a pad.

*im at work and cannot get on kaillera right now. i need to get on and i wanna play Comon and i need you to help me with that shit. if i can pick that up from you, you better fucking believe ill be pressing credit towards your direction. i just wanna learn it, but i need to see if its speed all related to using a stick.

dookiebrain said:
*im at work and cannot get on kaillera right now. i need to get on and i wanna play Comon and i need you to help me with that shit. if i can pick that up from you, you better fucking believe ill be pressing credit towards your direction. i just wanna learn it, but i need to see if its speed all related to using a stick.
LOL

dookiebrain said:
honestly, you are on to something that i have never seen in anything. im just trying to figure out whether its a speed issue and a stick can achieve this. im trying to figure out if its NOT possible on a pad.

u what say?

I want to suggest? I do not understand why the credits? doooki course I can teach you but do not take it bad, take it gentle brother

D

david_GEM

FOOZER IS NOT KANOMK!!!! I know all his alt acounts and that is definently not one of them.

I'm not mistaken kanomk2 the original, if not use my nick back someday, I hope not, because if I lost then I will say: (

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
david_GEM said:
ME TOO. lmao
I think I remember R1RYDA714 saying he got hatemail from an imposter DCIguy. I've never seen this imposter on PSN, so I can only conclude that he made it up or there actually is an imposter me that only came out to play one day and went back down into hiding.

r1ryda714 is a fucking idiot and we all here know that..or we should.. im still waiting for my 10 random battles..he never responds..he;s a shit talker and i swear he should be on the scrub list.