What's new

funny nothing more

[email protected] it is my mail, I play for fun and this video is uploaded in good attitude not a bad idea, you understand kensidj? all right, do not talk bad reviews, this is a game nothing more xD saludos amigos, and if you want to upload a video we do a deal for the day we recorded and up xD

ScheissNussen said:
I say that I play :p for fun but then take the game extremely serious :mad:.
-Central/South American Latin MK Player
ahaha, you always make me laugh lol; maybe they should tell him : "if you dont know inf; 4 hatches; glitches; bugs; leave the kaiilera room" As Hitler said

KANOMK2 said:
[email protected] it is my mail, I play for fun and this video is uploaded in good attitude not a bad idea, you understand kensidj? all right, do not talk bad reviews, this is a game nothing more xD saludos amigos, and if you want to upload a video we do a deal for the day we recorded and up xD
It's sad because KanoMK2 told me that the majority of the people that he has played on this site diss him and put him down for the sole reason that he beats them, I guess scheiss is no exception and is a bit bitter about it. Here is a translation of what he said that is a wee bit more accurate than scheiss'.

[email protected] it is my mail. I play for fun and the video of me vs. Kensidj is uploaded in good fun and is not meant any harmful way. Please do not say anything negative about me, this is just a game. Greetings to all, and if you want to play again, I'd be more than happy to and we can record the fight and put that up on youtube as well.

X820

Noob
Foozer1 said:
It's sad because KanoMK2 told me that the majority of the people that he has played on this site diss him and put him down for the sole reason that he beats them, I guess scheiss is no exception and is a bit bitter about it. Here is a translation of what he said that is a wee bit more accurate than scheiss'.

[email protected] it is my mail. I play for fun and the video of me vs. Kensidj is uploaded in good fun and is not meant any harmful way. Please do not say anything negative about me, this is just a game. Greetings to all, and if you want to play again, I'd be more than happy to and we can record the fight and put that up on youtube as well.

First of all; Scheiss's 'translation' isn't to be taken all that serious, and in any case that it should it would have a background story that you or most members on here that weren't a longtime member of umk.com would know of.

I can't imagine why scheiss in this case would be bitter, especially given the fact he doesn't play on a competitive level anymore, like many on here including myself..

But hey, nice of you to stick up for a bud, I guess.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
actually kano and i usually get along pretty well when we play. i just still think it's funny that the only video that pops up is one where he gets a streak in there on me when there have been plenty of sessions where i have waxed him just as bad. so i know he can't be referring to me when he mentions players on this site...

if he says no harm then so be it...

then foozer's like "oooh oooh looky looky!" instigating as usual. he has plenty of time now that his "thumbs down" abilities were taken away.

X820

Noob
If people post matches of them beating you, well..

Take it as a huge compliment I always say, apparently they feel the need to show the world they did just that..

Pretty funny shit right there lol

What did I insigate? People post match videos in here all the time? What makes this one any different? All I said was that Kano won by a landslide... which he did.... so now you all get to gang up on me, call me a little man and a little shit? Please....

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
X820 said:
If people post matches of them beating you, well..

Take it as a huge compliment I always say, apparently they feel the need to show the world they did just that..

Pretty funny shit right there lol
oh for sure, totally agree.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
Foozer1 said:
What did I insigate? People post match videos in here all the time? What makes this one any different? All I said was that Kano won by a landslide... which he did.... so now you all get to gang up on me, call me a little man and a little shit? Please....
you earned your reputation here...

ZAQ

Noob
Banned Foozer for a week.
This site is not a fucking sewing circle.

Anyone that has a problem with that, read this first:

Budo Shadow (6:06:07 PM): I'm going to make you ban me
Scheisse: (6:06:18 PM): unnecessary
Budo Shadow (6:06:20 PM): why?
Budo Shadow (6:07:41 PM): I thought you were cool man
Budo Shadow (6:08:11 PM): thank you scheiss
Budo Shadow (6:08:14 PM): I finally got my wish
Budo Shadow signed off at 6:08:53 PM.

ZAQ

Noob
That dude needs counseling irl. Not even kidding.

Respect to the PSN MK2 scene for keeping their patience with him, I don't even own a PS3 and I am annoyed with him.

Denial is a bitch Foozer.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
Foozer1 said:
I guess posting match videos in the match video thread is ok as long as it is not of kensi getting streaked.....
late but y'all know that's a ridiculous statement. go watch the vids of me and real talk...we streak the shit out of eachother. *no homo*

This message is not for everyone, only for the ones that kiss that idiot Scheiss's ass: When you are ready for me, come play me in P2P and I will teach you what it is to have speed in MK2. Papa KanoMK2 is ready for anything any of you have to throw at me

wanted peace, but You all are too much blah blah too much commentary, too much criticism saying that your skills are the best, sounding like gangsters and wanna-bes talking big, but you're all a bunch of assholes

I know that for saying the truth you will ban me and probably remove this message, but do what you will so that none of your followers will know the truth. you're a liar and a faker

ggs i win the game scheisnusa

ZAQ

Noob
Funny how you magically learned English.

I'll give you a two day cool down period.
Pocket sized latin Jax.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Now that he's gotten his wish, you gotta wonder if he'll come back after the ban wears off. Kept on saying he wanted to get banned and delete his account, yet he KEPT COMING BACK. Yeah, there's no cry for attention there at all. ::)