What's new

funny nothing more

KanoMK2 only plays on kaillera. It would be damn near impossible to get a decent connection with him on the PS3 even if he did start playing. You sure it was him?

dudemcrude said:
KanoMK2 only plays on kaillera. It would be damn near impossible to get a decent connection with him on the PS3 even if he did start playing. You sure it was him?
I've played him too and beat him. Maybe an impostor?

D

david_GEM

Davey_8000 said:
I am 100 percent sure that it is not the real Kanomk2. After watching that video. Not to mention the videos OF ALL THE COBMOS HE FUCKING DEMONSTRATED. It's far from being him.

let me say few words: im on nobody side; but the thing is that NO ONE CANT judge the players who is better and who not if the delayed gameplay is included-wich is usilly the problem with latin players ; even usa players have quite big delay on p2p with latin Amerika! so all thoes matches you guys have recorded, if they are played on bigger delay then 70 give or take on p2p , high level players cant get best skilled game so its not even fair too judge!

X820

Noob
For the record, KanoMK2 actually IS a good player..

However, wether he's good or not is not an issue or even the topic of the discussion.
Like always certain players want eternal glory at all costs, often with a $0,50 internet connection.
Talking shit after not only playing annoying but beeing a dick on top of that makes a lot of people not like these kind of players.
Shame they just don't understand that actually not beeing a dick would help.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
frznsldr said:
ive playd this kanomk guy and destroyed him. he's not that good. i am confused by this thread tho..
Davey_8000 said:
I am in no way defending him, but he lives in a country where URINALS are hard to come by. He would have to be one of the richest people in the country to get ahold of a PS3. Maybe harsh words yet truthful.

Yeah I seen kanoMK on PSN a while back. Wasn't sure if it was really him or like you said an impostor but the dude was easy. This thread is very weird.. *steps away*

im not taking sides, kensidj and Kanomk2 are really cool dudes. But on kano's defense (nothing to do with the kensi dispute between the 2) Kanomk is NOT on PSN, and if he was, quite frankly he would smoke most of the people on there,no joke. i play kanomk2 all the time (used to) and he is one of the bext mk2/umk3 players around. he is a combo beast and is one of the best and fastest jabbers around (you dont wanna get in his jab lock down trust me, mk2 that is).

nobody beat him on PSN...lmao, he dont have a ps3. he is a top player and there is no disputing that. im not sure why he is talking shit because he never does that at all. but hands down kanomk and his brother marvirasta will eat motherfuckers for lunch.

and @Kanomk, not sure why you are talking like that but when we play you know the deal, 3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,2,2, we always break even bro. like i said, kensi and kanomk are both awsome players and im not taking sides, i just feel its important to tell people on PSN that they NEVER played Kanomk unless on kaillera. credit is due where credit is due, nobody on this site is beating kanomk with "ease"(lmao).

kano would in fact eat most people on PSN, no doubt. he truely is a nightmare to play against, one of the best.

@kano, the only thing that makes me mad is that for over a year when i talk to you, its hard to understand, now all the sudden you speak english like a pro?? thats fucking bizarre man. and i dont support lag videos either, that is kinda disrespectful to post a vid of kensi in lag, what about the times kensi took you out on streaks? i know he has, post those matches.

frznsldr said:
okay well who is the guy on psn called kanomk2 lol?
NOT the same person, i am friends with kanomk and he has NO ps3. its an imposter,similar to about 1,000 other imposters out there.

opss! as it is very long this subject, let me make clear once and for all, to get started I have 12 years of playing mk2, is that there are many here who play very well MK2 and UMK3 congratulations, for there are many who use my nick/kanomk2 to pull me to the ground level, I do not consider myself the best but the truth always keep a video recorded for those who speak ill of me, I do not want anyone at American Acknowledge me just want to have fun, but that's up, I dj say KENSIDJ spoken ill of me, aww man you should not do that behind me, I do not mess with you because if problems empesastes say I was very good, then say that I am better than you then where are the fights I've won kensidj if you do not spend 4 win, if I would like to talk badly of you then I would say you babalitys filling and that your just a friendship I've done all your life, wow that's ugly: (. let this in peace and continue the fun and your dookiebrain're cool, I have no problem with you, but tell your friends hate me so much to stop offenses against me, and there are many who play with my nick VACANERIAX case, I know me by my combos in the corner and I think because I have a strong defense but not imbencible. KANOMK2 remember the love:) the truth amuse myself by playing with great levels as do dookiebrain mk2 prince x820 kensidj foozer1 shangman darkmoon deadrish and many rey2 warlock I do not remember his name, do not bother to offend those who hate me so much that I really do not care, this is nothing but a game so easy it does not end here ...... lol kisses to all especially to my love scheinussen can not live without my xD jajaja peace to all

fun fun fun fun fun not problem is easy sure xD

ScheissNussen very good answer. all good, hopefully no problems with you or anyone else in the long run this is a game and nothing else, not contempt for your users is but I've played with the rookie and never more humiliated because he is going through a humiliation, but is that everyone thinks that I think the king of MK2, also this is false I am a normal player like the others, the thing that I'm good arcade is there if I feel strong but you see that several online using cheat and shit rare but well, mmm looks not shoot me again for two days because it is that you suffer love haha lol peace for all man and that it is resolved that the next time you shall ask ok:) thanks again,

excuseme mi inghlis lol :-X

i agree, no offense to foozer but dude you are a trouble maker, and why? Kanomk has ALWAYS been a very respectful and fun player. who the fuck is talking bad about him on psn.....................................OH WAIT A SEC, NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!!

foozer is the fucking Kanomk imposter on PSN. it makes sense, first of all foozer is hongkongmang, lets get that out of the way. foozer started playing Kanomk on kaillera about 2 months ago. think about it, i know how awsome Kanomk is and foozer most likely was VERY impressed with Kanomk and foozer also knows that Kanomk is NOT on PSN....perfect. Kanomk is more then imposter material if you ask me,i would love to see him get on ps3 and own just about anyone, or break even.

i think its all foozer, it only makes sense. he is the only person to probably make an imposter account, especially the timing of it too. foozer, cats out of the bag and so is your hongtkongmang. david_GEM please don't jump in and defend him this time.

i think its all foozer.

*Kanomk, NOBODY is talking bad about you, you are 1 of the best of the best. someone is egging you on for an arguement and i think its foozer

mmmm this interesting dookiebrain hope that we get out of doubt, thank you man but I have nothing to talk about just that you are very good also, I've been retired for several days but Kaillera it is time to grasp the thread again and run my nick and not let anyone else use a hug so crazy XD

KANOMK2 said:
mmmm this interesting dookiebrain hope that we get out of doubt, thank you man but I have nothing to talk about just that you are very good also, I've been retired for several days but Kaillera it is time to grasp the thread again and run my nick and not let anyone else use a hug so crazy XD
thanks you too man, stay away from bad news people. you never gave me anything but respectable games and this is why im defending you so much, dont believe any BS......also, please check your inbox i have a question that i need answered asap

KANOMK2 said:
hooo... jajajajaj is easy man very easy
are you sure? dude, the way you were doing it was not even escapable by a low kick...wtf? or is that because of the stick you use? there was something very different with them that i have not seen before and i could not for the life of me get away from that shit. regardless, i need to know if that's possible on psn. reply to inbox, not thread.