What's new

Full Patch Notes 8-31-15 & 9/1 Hotfix Notes

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
The problem is casual players are going to be playing COD or AC in November and SFV in march or so. I think the 2016 release isn't going to go over well. and with KP1 you had more hype generated when you knew who the 4 characters were going to be. I'm not mad at the 2016 date as much as i am they didn't release the character list. Thats more shelf life throughout next year also with ESL happening again as well. Will it be as big as SFV of course not. But something is better than nothing. But everyone can agree that Boon posting up Wed that the KP2 announcement was coming Thursday and the announcement Thursday was the KP2 is coming? Didn't you just tell us that Wednesday? It was just lackluster.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
SF also has AAs that work! And a netcode that isn't complete ass.
Serious question: why do you even spend time on this forum if all you do is talk shit about MKX and NRS? Like, what makes you keep coming back here when you say the same negative stuff over and over?

Snap4

SN4P4
Serious question: why do you even spend time on this forum if all you do is talk shit about MKX and NRS? Like, what makes you keep coming back here when you say the same negative stuff over and over?
I think the phrase "people want their cake and eat it too" answers your question. Everyone wants what they can't have, instead of looking to take advantage of what they already possess.

They're so frustrated they have to follow someone else's timeline but they're probably still playing the game nonetheless. The most powerful thing a person can do to send a message is to boycott the purchase and communication. But they won't and they aren't going to change.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
I didn't think they could make Dragon naginata Tanya any worse, this patch completely removed her mid screen bnbs.

Edit: I was in the lab like a retard thinking it was my execution, but then got the idea of checking my recording of a Tanya combo I had and the AI can no longer do it.