What's new

Full Look at New Raiden Render

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Dark Raiden is more cool than the normal Raiden ... both regarding color scheme and personality ! I could not mind if Raiden suddenly might become a regular villain in MK lore universe, he is more badass acting like a bad guy, hehe

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Dark Raiden is more cool than the normal Raiden ... both regarding color scheme and personality ! I could not mind if Raiden suddenly might become a regular villain in MK lore universe, he is more badass acting like a bad guy, hehe
Since we saw Dark Raiden in MKD, I've wanted for him to be the focal point as the main antagonist in a game... but then Armageddon happened. So seeing him return into Dark Raiden in MKX gave me renewed hope, and it seems like (though maybe not the MAIN antagonist) he will indeed be the main focal point of this game!

And hopefully that also means Fujin will step up and take over Raiden's former position as guide and protector of Earthrealm.

CmC_HAt

Noob
shao khan with a hammer, raiden with a staff, and scorpion swords
mmmm.. this smell bad.
i think in mk11 would be 2 variations with each caracter, weaponed and normal.
if mk11 is only with weapons like soul calibur i dont gonna play it.

thesacrifist

Too old for this
mmmm.. this smell bad.
Doubt we'll see weapon movesets tbh. I think instead of x-rays we'll get supers which use weapons and their new GoreTech system. X-rays on "random moves" leaked as krushing blows during the fight maybe

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I'm ready to get a good look at the female faces for MK11 though. Injustice 2 did a great job, especially with Harley, Ivy, Canary, Starfire. Actually, they were all great imo. I'm just ready to see how they one-up themselves this time.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
mmmm.. this smell bad.
I don't gonna play it, either.

But seriously....this will absolutely not be what happens. You'll be able to customize your own variation by choosing specials. If anything, weapons could work like traits do in Injustice. Or....they're even less intrusive and just seamlessly work within strings/special moves as they have before. Let's not forget that MKX had a TON of weapon based moves, and that seemed to work just fine.

Scorpion used swords

Sub Zero had an ice hammer

Kung Jin had a bow AND a staff

Leatherface had a chainsaw

Jason had a machete

Predator had a staff blade

Shinnok had a staff type weapon

Kano has knives

Kenshi has a sword

Kotal Kahn had a huge strip of bacon

Mileena has sais

Bo Rai Cho has a stick

Takeda has chain whips AND light sabers

The list goes ON AND ON AND ON. Why is everyone freaking out about weapons so much? Weapons are nothing new in MK. Calm down and trust NRS.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I kind of like him as a good guy or anti-hero but like this, a badass who won't think twice about killing you if you threaten Earthrealm. BTW, is that an anime version of Sareena in your pic?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I kind of like him as a good guy or anti-hero but like this, a badass who won't think twice about killing you if you threaten Earthrealm. BTW, is that an anime version of Sareena in your pic?
Nope, it's just a random fan art I picked up on Internet, hehe .... I hope Sareena make it into MK 11 roster this time, let's see ! :D

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
A little too much gold for me, I’d like more red, (obviously can be changed if gear is back) but he does look great

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nope, it's just a random fan art I picked up on Internet, hehe .... I hope Sareena make it into MK 11 roster this time, let's see ! :D
Nice, always cool to see a new fellow MK fan. Welcome to TYM xenogorgeous MK chick! :) oh that's cool, lots of fan art to choose from. I have done a lot myself though not lately, I may do some again once they reveal Fujin! Yeah, she's a cool character, I wouldn't mind.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Someone else pointed this out, but his head looks incredibly big and his hands pretty small in comparison. He looks oddly proportioned.