What's new

Frost General Discussion

Mk9kevin

Sareena for MK11!
I'm really excited to try out Frost! Although I lowkey wish they bring back the look she had in MKX. I know that was basically a female version of Sub Zero's primary skin, but I just loved it. Maybe even get a throwback and add her MKDA skin as well?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
She looks awesome

I hope we can see some gameplay soon
It's kind of funny, there are still many on Reddit and gamefacts questioning if she is Cybernetic. Which baffles me considering her eyes are clearly Cybernetic.

P.S. I think she looks awesome and I will definitely be exploring her if Cyrax isn't in maybe anyways because she is just that awesome.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I need to see more to get a final feel but from what I've seen, she looks like trash. I've said it before on other threads but her face looks comically wideset and broad and her team Kronika outfit feels very 'not Frost'. She looks like Chucky with a bad wig in a cosplay mask and I'm really pissed they fucked her up.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
So it sounds like Chernyy has played some Frost and, according to him, she's sort of braindead easy to play but good. He likened her to Aquaman in that way. Wish we could get some video.

portent

Noob
I'm actually looking forward to using Frost. I've always felt she had potential and was an intriguing character, but the fact that she has been previously only been included in the 3d games which I can't stand, I'm pretty excited to use her.