What's new

Freddy Kreuger Players

Yeah, I know what you mean. I am afraid that tossing gloves and spiking will not do much versus Kung Lao. You have to know where to stand and when to dash in order to eliminate dive kicks and tele 3s. To limit Kung Lao's mobility, you have to stand at the right spots.
I'll admit sadly i bring in Sonya for the kl mileena mu's i hate those two and d4 goes right under kl teles lol but i love the nightwolf vs freddy mu since i have a top nw about 10 mins away (Big D) whats the smoke vs freddy mu look like can he shake ground spikes?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I'll admit sadly i bring in Sonya for the kl mileena mu's i hate those two and d4 goes right under kl teles lol but i love the nightwolf vs freddy mu since i have a top nw about 10 mins away (Big D) whats the smoke vs freddy mu look like can he shake ground spikes?
No, he can't. But smoke bombs wreck Freddy's zoning game. You can't throw any fireballs. You can't enter NMS. You can't really do spikes either. It's best to fight Smoke at mid range, outside of his overhead (b+2) range, where you can look to whiff punish his pokes with mid spike. Smoke bomb is somewhat risky to use at this range because you can jump in on him. You can also mid spike him because the mid spike is faster than the smoke bomb. In my opinion, Smoke is Freddy's most difficult match up. I've played KT Smith and xSmokex. I do well, but I can't beat them.

In order of easiest to hardest, I would say the following are Freddy's difficult (note: not necessarily bad) match ups.

- Mileena

- Kung Lao

- Kabal

- Smoke

I am not sure what to think of Raiden since no one uses him any more. Everyone here in Ohio has stopped using the character.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
No, he can't. But smoke bombs wreck Freddy's zoning game. You can't throw any fireballs. You can't enter NMS. You can't really do spikes either. It's best to fight Smoke at mid range, outside of his overhead (b+2) range, where you can look to whiff punish his pokes with mid spike. Smoke bomb is somewhat risky to use at this range because you can jump in on him. You can also mid spike him because the mid spike is faster than the smoke bomb. In my opinion, Smoke is Freddy's most difficult match up. I've played KT Smith and xSmokex. I do well, but I can't beat them.

In order of easiest to hardest, I would say the following are Freddy's difficult (note: not necessarily bad) match ups.

- Mileena

- Kung Lao

- Kabal

- Smoke

I am not sure what to think of Raiden since no one uses him any more. Everyone here in Ohio has stopped using the character.
i agree with that order!

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
I struggle with sektor and rain for some reason .... But I'm guessing its cause I don't know the mu well
Stay rather close to sektor, as zoning isnt effective. Ikizzle and I are pretty evenly matched and I feel its a 5-5 or slightly in freddy's favor. As for rain, I am still learning it myself.