What's new

Freddy Kreuger Players

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
I'm getting a list of all the Freddy players on TYM, please state your XBL/PSN and whether you main or alt him.

Main
Alt
Unknown

PSN:

m2dave PSN: m2dave Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Vip3r PSN: XxV1P3RxX Location: Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
Gweedo888 PSN: xGweedo888xx Location:
Gruff757 PSN: Gruff757 Location: Portsmouth, VA, USA

XBL:

Gweedo888 XBL: Gweedo888 Location:
OSpliffySmitheeyO XBL: SpliffySmitheey Location: Gloucester, England, UK
CJKRattlehead XBL: CJK Rattlehead Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Faded Dreams V XBL: Faded Dreams V Location: Bronx, New York, USA
DarKNaTaS XBL: DarKNaTaS Location: Brooklyn, New York, USA
XxCutUpAngels XBL: XxBuryMeInBlack Location:
Hazezie XBL: Hazezie Location: Elsa, Texas, USA
Two-One XBL: xTwo One Location: Plano, Texas, USA

Offline (Only)

Wonder_Chef Location:
Jim Location: Chicago, USA

EDIT: I'll try my best to keep this updated.

Flagg

Noob
I've started using him again.

My main is CSZ, but I need a solid back up partner for him and thinking of giving Freddy another shot. Does anyone else find Kung Lao a pain to fight with Freddy? m2dave is right, Freddy IS good against Kabal..

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r

My main is CSZ, but I need a solid back up partner for him and thinking of giving Freddy another shot. Does anyone else find Kung Lao a pain to fight with Freddy? m2dave is right, Freddy IS good against Kabal..
KL is just silly for freddy. Gotta be patient to win that one. Also, its def an even match-up vs Kabal. probably more in Kabal's due to his ability to stay in your face and freddy has trouble dealing with that.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!

I haven't played many KL's but it doesn't seem terrible, I'm still looking for a KL or Mileena with a decent connection to learn those MUs but He doesn't seem to have any unwinnable MUs It doesn't even look like he has a 7-3 to me.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!

yea kung lao is a damn pain where he is zipping accross the screen doing all kinds of crazy shit. and yes i do agree freddy is good vs kabal but kabal still wins the match up but freddy has a easier time then the rest of the cast.

M2Dave

Zoning Master

The Kung Lao match up could be even. I have played almost every Kung Lao player from the US and I have done well. Kung Lao is kind of like Mileena. If you know how to fight him, you do well. If you do not, you get blown up very quickly.

Freddy does well versus Kabal. But REO and Master D. will test your patience with 2 xx NDC. You really have to know what you are doing just to stand a chance versus these two Kabal fools.

Flagg

Noob
I know how to fight Mileena now, but Kung lao kinda begins to overwhelm me when he starts rushing and dive kick whiffing like crazy. I dont do too badly against Foxy's KL with CSZ, but using Freddy against run of the mill Lao's seems a struggle for the time being.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I know how to fight Mileena now, but Kung lao kinda begins to overwhelm me when he starts rushing and dive kick whiffing like crazy. I dont do too badly against Foxy's KL with CSZ, but using Freddy against run of the mill Lao's seems a struggle for the time being.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I am afraid that tossing gloves and spiking will not do much versus Kung Lao. You have to know where to stand and when to dash in order to eliminate dive kicks and tele 3s. To limit Kung Lao's mobility, you have to stand at the right spots.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I think there's some guy named Danxmas on XBL who mains him. He's always on the lobbies typing Freddy's 1 2 theme song in the chats. lol.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
You really need to have proper spacing against Lao. If they're divekicking and teleporting like crazy, it's very easy to win. No need to zone. Let them kill themselves. Dash forward and block so the divekicks won't whiff. And you can always dash forward to make his teleports whiff, allowing you to use Freddy's B2 to anti-air them, and then combo. After they start being cautious and slow down, you can begin zoning.