What's new

Freddy Kreuger Players

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
CJKRattlehead - i mained mileena from launch untill i started playing freddy more seriously about 2/3weeks ago. lol, so if you want mileena MU i should be able to give you it... be warned though, mileena is a BITCH Vs freddy.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
CJKRattlehead - i mained mileena from launch untill i started playing freddy more seriously about 2/3weeks ago. lol, so if you want mileena MU i should be able to give you it... be warned though, mileena is a BITCH Vs freddy.
I've heard, a UK mileena may not be of much use to me online unfortunately but I'll add you anyways, 16 Bit is my only real mileena experience that's been on a bearable connection.

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
I've heard, a UK mileena may not be of much use to me online unfortunately but I'll add you anyways, 16 Bit is my only real mileena experience that's been on a bearable connection.
It may be bearable, may aswell give it a try. Me and Natas' matches wernt that bad. And normally If i play Scoot our matches aint to laggy either

CJKRattlehead

It may be bearable, may aswell give it a try. Me and Natas' matches wernt that bad. And normally If i play Scoot our matches aint to laggy either
Their on the other end of the continent away from me basically though, so we are almost as far apart as can possibly be. Maybe it'll be good though, this doesn't make me have high hopes either...

(From BC, Canada to the UK)

CJKRattlehead