What's new

FRANtastik's CAPTAIN trap god COMBOS

? So seeing you flame a guy is a better representation? If he is passionate enough about the game that's great! Let's support him and give constructive criticism. I don't think tonyt and the like we're as amazing as they are now at square one. This kind of attitude pushes people away from the fgc and back to Carl of Duty: Black Cops or whatever they were playing.
No bubbles no troubles Deftmonk I dont sweat these bullies, Bullies are just tools left out of the tool box. I think these kids actually thought all these strings were giant combos for max damage lol. I'm sure there are alot of people practicing some of the strings i shown as we speak and probably having more fun. BUT i will give Somea the benefit of the doubt about gear. I was using my level 7 superman whose defense was higher than his base, It wouldve shown more damage than what he was only looking at. Next ill use CC against cheeta her base is 990. CC damage will be insane and they'll still flip out. CC has the 4th highest base strength behind scarecrow, wonderwoman green lantern. And people want to stay away and zone with CC. I use him aggresively and players are so confused. Almost everymatch i face players are expecting me to be far away. It's annoying ang i have blisters from chasing. This was a vid to show different strings and things CC can do besides the far away game. Not to mention they say this wasnt SWAG lol yeah ok.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
No bubbles no troubles Deftmonk I dont sweat these bullies, Bullies are just tools left out of the tool box. I think these kids actually thought all these strings were giant combos for max damage lol. I'm sure there are alot of people practicing some of the strings i shown as we speak and probably having more fun. BUT i will give Somea the benefit of the doubt about gear. I was using my level 7 superman whose defense was higher than his base, It wouldve shown more damage than what he was only looking at. Next ill use CC against cheeta her base is 990. CC damage will be insane and they'll still flip out. CC has the 4th highest base strength behind scarecrow, wonderwoman green lantern. And people want to stay away and zone with CC. I use him aggresively and players are so confused. Almost everymatch i face players are expecting me to be far away. It's annoying ang i have blisters from chasing. This was a vid to show different strings and things CC can do besides the far away game. Not to mention they say this wasnt SWAG lol yeah ok.
No one is bullying you, maybe they reacted a bit harshly, but honestly, and I'm being nice here, this shit is garbage. Everyone here knows what captain cold can do, we don't exactly need it explained to us. More importantly, when you're trying to show us what he can do and failing miserably, what do you expect people to say?

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
OP, please use training mode to record CC doing these set ups and just mash D1 as the opponent. You will see what the issue is.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Lol op don't act like you don't know what you did... This insults me as someone who spent literally hours on hours actually trying to find tech for this character...

Cringe

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Can't wait to incorporate this omnipotent tech into my strategic Captain Cold gameplan. Double D1 and dropping combos is pro strats, 4D chess mindgames fam. Have a like!

We appreciate the efforts put in the video, but please keep in mind that TYM is for the most part a competitive forum and most of us expects reliable tips/combos/setups etc;;; that can be used in tournaments.

I've been on TYM for a while now and I can guarantee you that these reactions are harsh because you post your own thread (while there's a combo dedicated thread) as THE Captain Cold combo/setups video while most of these wouldn't work on 99.9% (if not 100%) of the members. And even if the setups/combos were reliables, they aren't representative because the gear isn't turned off.

You're allowed and encouraged to post your own videos, even if it's not the best combos. If you made a video but better combos were already found, the members will help you to learn the most optimal combos. But remember that when you post something, stay humble and ask what they think about your stuff. Don't claim that you video is "god tier stuff" because if it's not the case, people that already know this "tech" or know better than you will be kinda pissed.

I'm not a Captain Cold player, and not even a "good" player compared to most of the members here, I just watch tech forums of all chars because I like when a competitive video game is analysed to the core, but I can guarantee you that this video isn't viable at all. Even if I don't agree with most of the reactions, I understand what they mean.