What's new

FRANtastik's CAPTAIN trap god COMBOS

Hey everyone for all the CC lovers out there or anyone who wants to see what the beast is capable of I put together a video on the TRAP GOD Captain Cold.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
First, the damage is not legit because of variations in level and gear. Third, the inclusion of gear and abilities invalidate any claims of strong damage and combo ability as none of this would be practical in a competitive setting. Fourth, you can get poked out of many of those interactable chains and set ups, so it doesn't really belong in a combo video.

And if you're thinking I randomly dropped the second point, I did that to call attention to this guy randomly dropping combos in a combo video.

I'm sorry man. This is just garbage production quality.

First, the damage is not legit because of variations in level and gear. Third, the inclusion of gear and abilities invalidate any claims of strong damage and combo ability as none of this would be practical in a competitive setting. Fourth, you can get poked out of many of those interactable chains and set ups, so it doesn't really belong in a combo video.

And if you're thinking I randomly dropped the second point, I did that to call attention to this guy randomly dropping combos in a combo video.

I'm sorry man. This is just garbage production quality.
Sorry this video was'nt for you. But im sure after watching this you will have a different idea on how to use him and for that your welcome. as for the gear as i said in the description of the video the whiter CC in the first couple scenes is straight level 1 gear and its CC base numbers so yes the dame you see IS correct. I put this video together cause its how I use CC. and I want anyone who wants to grow with him and push a few more buttons other than BF1. As for "GARBAGE PRODUCTION " LOL sorry man my ps4 vids all have CC ice noise non stop so instead of just putting music and threw some stuff in it to be a little bit more presentable.I'm more than happy to check out your vids for inspiration. Why soo salty Somea someone should give you a glass of a water and call you the ocean

Somea2V

Thread Referee
@Evil Canadian Look at this legendary scrub!. He's teaching us How to play Captain Cold..... with gear. LMAO.
There's no need to call that guy into any thread. Bad neveradestoyer!

Sorry this video was'nt for you. But im sure after watching this you will have a different idea on how to use him and for that your welcome. as for the gear as i said in the description of the video the whiter CC in the first couple scenes is straight level 1 gear and its CC base numbers so yes the dame you see IS correct. I put this video together cause its how I use CC. and I want anyone who wants to grow with him and push a few more buttons other than BF1. As for "GARBAGE PRODUCTION " LOL sorry man my ps4 vids all have CC ice noise non stop so instead of just putting music and threw some stuff in it to be a little bit more presentable.I'm more than happy to check out your vids for inspiration. Why soo salty Somea someone should give you a glass of a water and call you the ocean
Watching your video didn't really give me any new ideas on how to play Cold. And I'm sorry for coming down so hard but this is not going to get you any followers or respect.

Yes, you stated that that Cold build was with level 1 gear. But there was still a thirteen level disparity between your Cold and the dummy, which I did say both level and gear disparities make this basically invalid.

Sure, complaining about gear is fairly fickle but so much of these set ups that might actually be useful rely on something that won't be tournament viable or available to everyone. A combo video should demonstrate powerful, swaggy or practical combos that people can replicate to learn from. Gear eliminates that.

And the other point I'll bother to argue was the comment on production. I didn't even have the sound on when I watched. I said it was garbage quality production because this is a combo video and it's a terrible combo video. Aside from the points I made above, you literally dropped combos in a "combo video". Did you even watch this a couple of times to make sure combo counts stayed up and everything was actually done right?

Somea2V

Thread Referee
why you guys flaming him for putting out a video? it may not be the best, but its more than any of you guys did for the CC community soooooo.....
If you play Cold, you can tell this video isn't helping the community.

Look, I'm not wanting to be the bad guy here but someone from our community needs to come down hard on it early before more people see it and thinks it represents us.

DeftMonk

Noob
If you play Cold, you can tell this video isn't helping the community.

Look, I'm not wanting to be the bad guy here but someone from our community needs to come down hard on it early before more people see it and thinks it represents us.
? So seeing you flame a guy is a better representation? If he is passionate enough about the game that's great! Let's support him and give constructive criticism. I don't think tonyt and the like we're as amazing as they are now at square one. This kind of attitude pushes people away from the fgc and back to Carl of Duty: Black Cops or whatever they were playing.

PharaohLite

Run Cancels Breh
There is also already a combo thread. This did not need its own thread, just like this guy's last thread. If people don't call him on this, he's going to keep spamming our forum with this nonsense.
Aren't you the guy who made a thread whose sole purpose was to shit on this entire game? You talking about useless threads is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black, but alright.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
? So seeing you flame a guy is a better representation? If he is passionate enough about the game that's great! Let's support him and give constructive criticism. I don't think tonyt and the like we're as amazing as they are now at square one. This kind of attitude pushes people away from the fgc and back to Carl of Duty: Black Cops or whatever they were playing.
If Tony T's first combo video was this bad, I will rescind my criticism.

And I'm sorry if I wasn't nice about it, but I outlined above that comment you replied to clearly what was wrong with this. The setups don't work, the combos frequently drop and nothing is standardized. I may not have coddled him, but I did clearly state why this does not work.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Aren't you the guy who made a thread whose sole purpose was to shit on this entire game? You talking about useless threads is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black, but alright.
I posted a thread airing specific grievances with the game, yes. And there was a general thread for such posts hidden somewhere on the site (I'm not even sure how to find it anymore) that I wasn't aware of. In any case, whether you think my thread was useless or not is a moot point; it doesn't excuse the creation of additional useless/redundant threads such as this. There is a combo thread readily available where anyone can find it. But this guy thinks he's special.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sorry, but unless this brings out the best combo out of anything, this video doesn't help at all. You want fame and followers? Try creating the hardest combos bringing out the biggest DMG percentage out there or any tech that would help him be the true Trap God. Sorry, but with this video CC is a Crap God.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Nah dawg, players in real life definitely allow 2 d1's into a delayed grab.

Unblockbable setup
My entire gameplan is a lie???

Sorry, but unless this brings out the best combo out of anything, this video doesn't help at all. You want fame and followers? Try creating the hardest combos bringing out the biggest DMG percentage out there or any tech that would help him be the true Trap God. Sorry, but with this video CC is a Crap God.

I see what you did there at the end.. and it lol'd me.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Its the 'trap god' title. Bit obnoxious and then he posts nonsense
Actually, this really nails it. This guy posts a video brimming with cockiness and claiming it's top tier stuff when it's far from it.

If he posted with some humility and asked for a set of eyes on his work, then our criticism would've been nicer.

Well, mine would've been. I think Wigy is just that way.