What's new

Forge Recipe Guide

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
There is an item you can use that makes the denizens leave you alone for 60 seconds. They come quite easily, so you should have plenty. Problem solved.
I know. I use it all the time, just stress about that timer, plus I don't like spiders. They're tiny little demons in real life, don't need to be dealing with giant ones in game.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Are all the ingredients random loot in krypt? I have cleared available krypt sections to me more than once and only have 2 ingredients..
The ingredients are random, but the last piece for Shinnok's Amulet is in the dark forest where that Soul thing costs 10,000 soul fragments.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Where do I find the ensorecelled gem of trapped souls? I have the other two but need that last one for shinnoks amulet. Please help!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
If you forge with a wrong recipe do you lose the items themselves or just the cost you spent?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
@Eldriken - Here are some missing for you to add to the list at the top.

Currency (Transmutes)
  • 50 Hearts - Coagulated Vampire Blood x2 + Element of Order
Summons
  • Blackened Sickle - Coagulated Vampire Blood + Krystalline Shard + Synthetic Fibre
Buffs
  • Ethereal Armor - Element of Order + Essence of Edenian Magic + Copper Plating

E

Eldriken

@Eldriken - Here are some missing for you to add to the list at the top.

Currency (Transmutes)
  • 50 Hearts - Coagulated Vampire Blood x2 + Element of Order
Summons
  • Blackened Sickle - Coagulated Vampire Blood + Krystalline Shard + Synthetic Fibre
Buffs
  • Ethereal Armor - Element of Order + Essence of Edenian Magic + Copper Plating
I added it in under "Recently added" for now. I'll add it to the actual lists later. Thanks.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Does anyone know how to make that tower konsumable that gives more damage to your fire konsumables? And the meteor?

I'm bout to do Gauntlet 30 and I NEED them
EDIT: found the meteor one

so it looks like the only ones left to find are the gear pieces that use:

1. Fractured Katana

and 2. Edenian Blade Fragment.

though i haven't heard anyone talk about the Edenian Blade Fragment. maybe it's ultra rare?

Also. Does anyone remember where they found Antique Training Manual?? it's the rare forge ingredient for the Sonya gear piece. and the only rare forge ingredient that i'm missing...

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
God damned cost to make these recipies i keep going to make one but i never have any souls or hearts

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's in the 10,000 soul chest in the woods
Damn lol I just spent 12,000 souls last night in the krypt on the regular 100 ones lol. Thanks, I'll have to save up from the towers. Yeah the 10k one in the dead woods and the one for 2k over the pit bridge I still haven't gotten yet.

I'm almost positive that there's a recipe for every consumable. The selection we've found is too.....scattered to be the full list. What method is everyone using to find your formulas? A little group synergy could definitely help speed up the process.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm almost positive that there's a recipe for every consumable. The selection we've found is too.....scattered to be the full list. What method is everyone using to find your formulas? A little group synergy could definitely help speed up the process.
people are just randomly combining stuff or finding recipes in the game's various modes.

At first I tried combining items that seemed to be categorically similar. That was a total waste. Unfortunately I'm thinking the old 11111, 11112, 11113 method might give the best results. I will definitely need a ready supply of caffeine and sugar for this endeavor.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Bit of a weird question but does anyone know if i can restart survivor tower before it processes the next fight like will the fatality still count ? This grind is killing me trying to get cetrions heads

As long as its a tower and you've finished the match it counts. I recommend a time tower with her at the bottom. If you dont exit ToT she stays in place. If you exit & enter the roster is changed. Did this with a Cassie/Jaqqui 2 floor tower.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Hey guys Im looking for MOTHERBOARD AND GROUND SOIL? any shortcuts? been grinding kollector tower but no luck...

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Wow grave soil grind is REAL! I now have 1500 koins,1500 souls, and 4000 hearts.

WARNING: dont open Shang Tsungs chests after refilling. paid 25000 koins for dupes :(

Boom of the Tiger (Jax Thumper) Jax's Cigar Box + Carbon Film Resistor + Circuitry Bundle
Cost: 20,800/Koins 500/SF

Trip, Catch, Slash (Kabal Hook Swords) Copper Plating + Cordite + Bent Hook Swords
Cost: 20,800/Koins 500/SF