What's new

FOREVER EL1TE'S NW MU CHART.

Your not a nw main, nuff said
The character is fundamentally flawed to fight cyborg. He has little to no tools to properly stop the projectiles, and at best you're most likely getting a trade that's in favor of him. Ground fireball negates Ground Spark, IADB negates pretty much everything else. If you go to staff you won't move, If you stay in Escrima, you still will have mountains to climb before you get in.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
The character is fundamentally flawed to fight cyborg. He has little to no tools to properly stop the projectiles, and at best you're most likely getting a trade that's in favor of him. Ground fireball negates Ground Spark, IADB negates pretty much everything else. If you go to staff you won't move, If you stay in Escrima, you still will have mountains to climb before you get in.
I know the mu lol

E

Eldriken

So if i said doomsday supes was 5-5 would u trust my authority?
I would tell you that you're entitled to your opinion considering that's what MU charts are heavily based on. If that weren't the case, none of this stupid bitching would be taking place.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
When responding to you, I can start a sentence however I see fit.

It's "wrecked".
You can pretend like it was nothing all you want, I know you're dying inside and now that one grammatical error will forever follow you into your future.

It's slang. Refer to two posts up.

E

Eldriken

You can pretend like it was nothing all you want, I know you're dying inside and now that one grammatical error will forever follow you into your future.

It's slang. Refer to two posts up.
I know it's slang!

I'm not dying inside. I never claimed to be infallible when it comes down to grammar and such. =P ...it just comes off that way. >_>

Also, you CAN start sentences with conjunctions (and/but), for the record.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

Just leave the thread plz
I only try and argue MU numbers when they're blatantly wrong due to someone's ignorance. Some people may feel the Doomsday vs Superman MU is 5-5 while others will say it's 6-4. Opinions, opinions.

Get in and body him close up easy as that
Lmao please stop. You're not getting in with NW a lot unless the cyborg isn't very good. The second the cyborg establishes a zoning game you're done.

And "I know the match up" isn't a good argument. Especially if you can't even defend your own claims.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
Op. The point is with cyborg. Is two words.
Fucking Kabal :DOGE
But seriously twist be more open minded. It's in cyborgs favor. You saying cyborg vs nw is; 5-5 is like saying spongebob aint square.
@Eldriken I want some matches! So we can practice
I said it was 5-5? I thought u said sin and supes were 5-5's Kappa

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
Lmao please stop. You're not getting in with NW a lot unless the cyborg isn't very good. The second the cyborg establishes a zoning game you're done.

And "I know the match up" isn't a good argument. Especially if you can't even defend your own claims.
? Have u ever seen djt vs a kabal player in mk9? I doubt u have or else u wouldnt have said "NW cant get in" its called patience, something u lobo players lack

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I know it's slang!

I'm not dying inside. I never claimed to be infallible when it comes down to grammar and such. =P ...it just comes off that way. >_>
Dude I can relate to that feeling...being (statistically not assumingly) the best in maths and fighting games :DOGE in school makes people automatically assume that I know everything about them and can't be wrong about them when in reality I don't and I can, not by a long shot lol. The blowups suck though :oops: