What's new

FOREVER EL1TE'S NW MU CHART.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
Remember that time Theo got 5-0 by 16 bit? I guess the MU isn't really that bad after all. Totally not 7-3 at all.

I'm just going to leave this here anyways:

Final score 14-2 before OP ragequits.

But that's none of my business...

Lmao all u can stand behind is a casual set on arkham where im screwing around but when it comes to where it counts in tournament u get smacked..... Interesting

Remember that time Theo got 5-0 by 16 bit? I guess the MU isn't really that bad after all. Totally not 7-3 at all.

I'm just going to leave this here anyways:

Final score 14-2 before OP ragequits.

But that's none of my business...

And that doesn't mean nothing. You maiNed nw and switched to MMH so you know everything. Which is why we have to put double work in to beat you.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
And that doesn't mean nothing. You maiNed nw and switched to MMH so you know everything. Which is why we have to put double work in to beat you.
Hes free lol dont worry if he joins the next online tournament and i play him ill 3-0 him for @Sajam since hes sajam's #1 fan

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Lmao all u can stand behind is a casual set on arkham where im screwing around but when it comes to where it counts in tournament u get smacked..... Interesting
What did this online tourney count for exactly? Pls tell me.

So are you saying because I actually know the MU, NW players are having a hard time? Sounds like a 6-4 to me brah

Explain on Lobo vs NW.

I don't see how it's even.

You open yourself to a pump shot to the face if you zone with ground sparks. Lobo's ranged tools are better than Nightwings. Lobos damage is better than Nightwings. Nightwing gets eaten alive on wake up, and Lobo has a dangerous oki game. And no, dash up B2 wouldn't work, because you're asking to get poked or eat a standing 3.

I don't see how it's not atleast 6-4 lobo.
Were only minus 4 on ground spark so we can block it.
Lobo may have better range tools. But they are all very meter dependent as anything that is blocked is a punish or we get momentum. Lobo gets eaten alive to on wake up. Nightwing has a better oki game than lobo's

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
What did this online tourney count for exactly? Pls tell me.

So are you saying because I actually know the MU, NW players are having a hard time? Sounds like a 6-4 to me
It counts a lot more than a casual match where im talking to my cousin not even focusing on the match

So are you saying because I actually know the MU, NW players are having a hard time? Sounds like a 6-4 to me brah[/quote]
No. When we play you we have to do different setups different this n that. Plus if you did lose 3-1 or wateva its no way the mu is 4-6.

Were only minus 4 on ground spark so we can block it.
Lobo may have better range tools. But they are all very meter dependent as anything that is blocked is a punish or we get momentum. Lobo gets eaten alive to on wake up. Nightwing has a better oki game than lobo's
Lobo gains meter quick, and not all his ranged tools are reliant on meter. And again, I doubt I'll see people dash up, then b2 cause you'll eat a standing 3. And how is lobos oki worse? You're dealing with a guy who can destroy your wake up and hit you with 43% and beyond into more set ups. Lobo also has the way better mobility which is very important in this match up.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
More excuses? Awesome.

Anyway, I personally feel that, regardless of whatever set numbers, this MU is 6-4. If I were to go by set numbers then it would be much worse for NW.
Dont forget when i 6-0d u on watchtower :) and even in our set last night we went exactly even and the other day we went 3-3

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
I played Jupiter. Now while he won more matches. Every match were super close. Basically10% health difference
I have been at a crossroad with this MU for ever now, depending on 5-5 or 6-4 MMH favor, jb2 is a good answer for air dashes since NW has a bad AA, He has solid air to airs. MMH can however dash after a blocked staff pound and get a decent punish if you attempt to do it again, since pillars reversal doesn't do much in the MU. But if you read it you can get a full combo with a delayed MB staff pound on my forward dash, IMO this MU is all about making dominate reads in the zoning game. Nobody really has an edge from far away if both players are very patient, but MMH's mobility while NW is in staff stance can give you a ton of problems, we should play it more. Also instant teleporting against NW isn't a very smart option. His staff pound hits MMH out of the animation and NW also has a great post teleport game. F2 crushes NW d1 pressure as well. I'd say it's smart for NW to play the full screen and mid range game. I could go on forever about this MU lol

Last edited:

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
Lobo gains meter quick, and not all his ranged tools are reliant on meter. And again, I doubt I'll see people dash up, then b2 cause you'll eat a standing 3. And how is lobos oki worse? You're dealing with a guy who can destroy your wake up and hit you with 43% and beyond into more set ups. Lobo also has the way better mobility which is very important in this match up.
6-4 lobo lmao 5-5 prob 6-4 nw, oxygen doesnt know what hes talking about. Play dja a ft10 and then you will realize this mu isnt 6-4 lobo