What's new

For you MK9 vets

Lol Raiden? Raiden was hella free in MK9, i wonder who you mained.
Raiden was a bad matchup for any lame mk9 character because hed teleport behind you. Freddy Kreugers haaated raiden.

MK9 could have been so much better if it wasnt such a broken game, people talking about it being more fair than mkx are INSANE.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Bring back dash linking combos into MK11 and Injustice 3. Played over 12,000 matches because of this mechanic alone.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
That was fun to watch. I almost forgot about the insanity that is mk9 lol. My first competitive fighter ftw!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
MK9 is still the best NRS game imo just based on the fighting mechanics alone. There were a ton of game breaking issues but the fighting at its core was the best.
It was aight. It was the game I had the most fun with, mostly because people actually wanted to play me back then. I had time to practice and what not. ;___; the dad struggle.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
It was aight. It was the game I had the most fun with, mostly because people actually wanted to play me back then. I had time to practice and what not. ;___; the dad struggle.
lmao yeah I am right there with you. I have a 14 month old getting into everything he isn't supposed to.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
lmao yeah I am right there with you. I have a 14 month old getting into everything he isn't supposed to.
Yeah see Ribbz and Joker were those dudes. You didn't mess with that rep...not that smoke. Now you can beat me cuz I might have to snatch my daughter off a chandelier mid match.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah see Ribbz and Joker were those dudes. You didn't mess with that rep...not that smoke. Now you can beat me cuz I might have to snatch my daughter off a chandelier mid match.
Yeah at any time me or my kid could be hitting the buttons on the controller. It is crazy that even though he has his own PS4 controller he only is interested in the ones that are not his.