What's new

For those who want Michael Myers

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I thought the same thing months ago as soon as they announced the new customization system, all the masks look entirely different, the knives are different, weapons he can use, overalls but also hair of the masks too. They could give us Ben Tramer hair, black hair and dark brown, hell they could even give us the original Shatner mask which is also creepy in itself.

And screw those who say he's boring, lame. He's as iconic to horror as Scorpion is to games. I'd take Myers, Pennywise and many others any day over the lame characters like Kobra, Mokap, Bo,Jaqcui, Ferra/Torr etc, etc lol

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I do not want Michael Myers in the game. His entire design is way too vanilla and bland to make for a compelling MK character. I think that he has even less potential than Leatherface.

Michael Myers has his white mask, a blue overall and a knife. That's where it already ends. Good luck having that guy 10-15 interesting special moves:
"Oh, this cool special move lets him grab the opponent and stab him in the chest. And this cool special move lets him grab the opponent and stab them in the leg. And check this out: When he stabs them in the leg, they can't jump for 5 seconds. Oh and then there is also this cool special move, where he grabs the opponent and stabs them in the nuuuts and they take additional bleed damage."

If I already have to endure guest characters over mah boi Smoke, then give me guest characters with a badass design and cool ass powers.
Give me Pennywise. Pennywise, the reality warping shapeshifter, who has more unique abilities than I can count them on two hands. Illusion casting, invisibility, shapeshifting, summoning, dimensional rifts and much more.
Give me Spawn. Spawn, the hellish gunslinger, who has a cool, semi-sentient cape, various weapons, chains, axes, magical powers.
Give me the Darkness. The Darkness, the dark assassin with his various weapons, claws, tentacles, demon summoning, darkness control.
Give me Ashley Williams. Ash, the badass demon hunter, with his chainsaw-hand, his shotgun "Boomstick", the Necronomicon with which he can cast spells and summon deadites.

Seriously, give me anyone, who doesn't just run at you while swinging a knife like a maniac. Also no, few more scratches on a mask compared to another Halloween movie is not good customization.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
People out here talking about all these classic horror characters and I just really want adult 11 from Stranger Things. Don't @ me.

MKF30

Darkness isn't remotely as iconic nor known enough by mainstreams to get in MK. But I'm sure he'd make a good choice for a monster game honestly.

But yeah still want Myers!

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
And screw those who say he's boring, lame. He's as iconic to horror as Scorpion is to games. I'd take Myers, Pennywise and many others any day over the lame characters like Kobra, Mokap, Bo,Jaqcui, Ferra/Torr etc, etc lol
YES. Why play as flop fighters like Rain or Kobra when we can have a knife-wielding boilersuit wearing kill-crazy fiend with Captain Kirk's face? Michael for DLC now! Babysitters aren't enough. Only Sonya will do.

MKF30

YES. Why play as flop fighters like Rain or Kobra when we can have a knife-wielding boilersuit wearing kill-crazy fiend with Captain Kirk's face? Michael for DLC now! Babysitters aren't enough. Only Sonya will do.
lol yeah you're right, Kobra totally isn't a Ken/Cobra Kai Ripoff lol totally better than a knife wielding (auto mechanic suit btw) wearing kill crazy fiend with a modified Kirk mask:p Yep, kill her and Jacqui too! haha

jokey77

Character Loyalist
How about Mr. Spock from the Enterprise Saga? The original preferably. - Wouldn't he be a great dlc?

Volcanian death grip, beaming around and phaser attacks ftw!!!

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I've said this before, but as long as we get everyone from Trilogy I don't mind some dumb horror flick characters.

I want to see Ermac, Reptile, Sindel, Mileena, Sheeva, Smoke and then we can talk about adding anyone else imo.