What's new

For Honor

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Everyone is good. Just some are better than others. I legit believe you could win a tourney with Lawbringer.
Well yeah, but that's because player skill > character strength, and every character can parry. But there's definitely a tier list just like any other fighter.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Warden's vortex is as real as it gets, no gimmick. A class with a side dash attack can get around it but then all it does is add a third layer as warden can feint the shoulder and parry the sidedash attack. Classes without the side dash attack gotta flip a coin straight up unless they are in an open field.
Or unless they're Shugoki. Muahahaha.

Yeah imma chock it up to the recording, I was recording at 60fps when game only runs at thirty. I switched to thirty and results are now consistent.

Peacekeeper zone still 9 frames though(of 30, so 18 at 60 I guess), monstrously fast considering it has a fakeout frame before the normal attack frames even start. Now if only a way to know what the inherent game delay is to see the "real" reaction times needed to block every move.
test all of the second light attacks of pks please. I have a feeling two are unreactable on block

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Armour doesn't stop the shoulder block unless Shugoki's is different from every other armour.
I just learned it totally is different, unlike normal armour moves you can't shove mr shugoki around.

test all of the second light attacks of pks please. I have a feeling two are unreactable on block
Sure, It might be a bit though with so much video and testing shit I just wanna play the game for a while heh.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
what are benefits for completing story mode?
You unlock a lot of stuff for the characters. You also get LOT of steel, and for each mission you get a free premium crate. So by the end you should have like 15+ crates and like over 10k steel I believe. I haven't finished it yet though so don't know the exact number. Story mode can be tedious though, I get all the breakables and observables because it unlocks certain things.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anyone wanna duel on PS4? Learning Warden and I wanna play decent players. Or at least players that won't quit after one match (which happens in basically ever duel).

Reactions: GAV

Monox1de

Noob
You unlock a lot of stuff for the characters. You also get LOT of steel, and for each mission you get a free premium crate. So by the end you should have like 15+ crates and like over 10k steel I believe. I haven't finished it yet though so don't know the exact number. Story mode can be tedious though, I get all the breakables and observables because it unlocks certain things.
damnit i have been skipping most of the observables since i didn't know how to use them when i find them...the breakables i have maybe 75% of them in each mission only =( i'll have to go back through chapter 1 lookin for observables...but from the rewards you listed it seems worth doing ...and since i'm not that into any of the stories i can watch some tv shows while completing it, giving me a more casual way to play while i'm not up for concentrating super hard in duels ;)

thanks for the quick reply @Juggs

what are benefits for completing story mode?
I completed the story mode on realistic and got some cool stuff. I believe you get 2 engravings and 1 ornament per character and about 6,000 steel (I think). I didnt get any crates tho and Im sure I didnt get 10k steel.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
damnit i have been skipping most of the observables since i didn't know how to use them when i find them...the breakables i have maybe 75% of them in each mission only =( i'll have to go back through chapter 1 lookin for observables...but from the rewards you listed it seems worth doing ...and since i'm not that into any of the stories i can watch some tv shows while completing it, giving me a more casual way to play while i'm not up for concentrating super hard in duels ;)

thanks for the quick reply @Juggs
I just look up on youtube where they are, lol. Some of the observables are really hard to see.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I completed the story mode on realistic and got some cool stuff. I believe you get 2 engravings and 1 ornament per character and about 6,000 steel (I think). I didnt get any crates tho and Im sure I didnt get 10k steel.
Did you play on hard? I get a crate after every mission.

Monox1de

Noob
i have been playing on hard and haven't noticed crates tbh. Only mission 8 on chapter 1 rn...gonna have to start looking for observables/breakables

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
i have been playing on hard and haven't noticed crates tbh. Only mission 8 on chapter 1 rn...gonna have to start looking for observables/breakables
Yeah it must be thaf. Because I didn't get crates for the knight missions and I didn't the breakables/observables now that I think about it. I've done 5 Viking missions and got the obs/bre on them and I have 5 crates.