What's new

For Honor

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
In For Honor, I parry predictable attacks easily and that is a nice skill to have in Dominion.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Does anyone know how the gear system is gonna work in inj2. Can i use gear just for cosmetics kinda like in for honor were you can use gear in duels but it doesnt effect any stats

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Does anyone know how the gear system is gonna work in inj2. Can i use gear just for cosmetics kinda like in for honor were you can use gear in duels but it doesnt effect any stats
I believe all 2 player modes allow players to go into games with gear stats on or off.

No raider sucks you have no idea what you are talking about. You can't judge how good a character is based off of how some noobs on 4s win/lose to them. Take him to duels and then tell me if he's good
With unlocked stuff raider is retarded good , And that's not my opinion but one of top players like pete. Obviously without it he's shit but with it he is not.

Also 2v2s(if played right) are much more competitive than 1v1s lol

Last edited:

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Watched a tournament yesterday and i have to say the dude that won is one of the best players and warlords ive seen in this game so far.

He beat isyks to take the tournament ive never seen the game played like that at high levels it was offensive no turtling throwing out heavies after heavies and lights not carring if he got parried, im really impressed by this dude. For honor needs to be more like that at high levels it really makes the game fun to watch. Its much better than people just starring at each other afraid to do anything and abusing bugs to win

Watched a tournament yesterday and i have to say the dude that won is one of the best players and warlords ive seen in this game so far.

He beat isyks to take the tournament ive never seen the game played like that at high levels it was offensive no turtling throwing out heavies after heavies and lights not carring if he got parried, im really impressed by this dude. For honor needs to be more like that at high levels it really makes the game fun to watch. Its much better than people just starring at each other afraid to do anything and abusing bugs to win
Who was the player?

yzzerdd

levitate levitate levitate levitate
I can't wait until the soft feint bug gets axed in the upcoming patch. It's never made me rage or anything (dead zones, however :mad:), but you come across those players who would be trash without that or flicker. The flicker issue though... We might be stuck with that indefinitely.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
I can't wait until the soft feint bug gets axed in the upcoming patch. It's never made me rage or anything (dead zones, however :mad:), but you come across those players who would be trash without that or flicker. The flicker issue though... We might be stuck with that indefinitely.

So the soft feints and the kara cancels are the same thing right. Were an indicator shows up but no move comes out????

Last edited:

yzzerdd

levitate levitate levitate levitate
So the soft feints and the kara cancels are the same thing right. Were an indicator shows up but no move comes out????
I don't believe so. Soft feints are when you interrupt the startup of a move or guardbreak with another move in a different direction. The timing isn't consistent to perform reliably, so the devs are nixing it for now.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
There is one fatal flaw in this game that is gonna make me trade it in when inj2 comes out. I absolutely hate that people can run away and backdash for free in this game its absolutely mind blowing retarted just goes to show how the people who made this game knows nothing about fighting games what so ever. you cannot have maps this big with no stamina cost for running away fuck!!!!!! Its my only deal breaker for this game everything else i could have dealt with but not running away for free

There is one fatal flaw in this game that is gonna make me trade it in when inj2 comes out. I absolutely hate that people can run away and backdash for free in this game its absolutely mind blowing retarted just goes to show how the people who made this game knows nothing about fighting games what so ever. you cannot have maps this big with no stamina cost for running away fuck!!!!!! Its my only deal breaker for this game everything else i could have dealt with but not running away for free
Back dashes mainly aren't free tho and running away is punished depending on your character. The fatal flaw of this game is that it's not really a game at all