What's new

For Honor

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You literally have to be at point blank range to punish a dash trust me ive tried many many times.
Dashes are GB punishable, and GB's track. So as long as they are in reasonable range, they're punishable.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Dashes are GB punishable, and GB's track. So as long as they are in reasonable range, they're punishable.

Maybe it's because i main warlord but its not as easy as you guys say it is to punish back dashes especially pk orochi berserker. You have to be really close to them thats after you spent the whole round chasing them down. Im telling you back dashing is free in this game it should 100 percent cost stamina with huge maps and basically no corner in this game. But its whatever inj2 is coming out soon a real fighting not a turtling and running away game

Maybe it's because i main warlord but its not as easy as you guys say it is to punish back dashes especially pk orochi berserker. You have to be really close to them thats after you spent the whole round chasing them down. Im telling you back dashing is free in this game it should 100 percent cost stamina with huge maps and basically no corner in this game. But its whatever inj2 is coming out soon a real fighting not a turtling and running away game
Hell no. I'm so sick and tired of this community, always making unreasonable complaints because they don't understand the game. Gb or attack a side where their guard isnt. Gb has considerable range because of its tracking however if you are out of range of the tracking then your giant lunge will not occur and it'll seem like your gb has no range.

Last edited:

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Hell no. I'm so sick and tired of this community, always making unreasonable complaints because they don't understand the game. Gb or attack a side where their guard isnt. Gb has considerable range because of its tracking however if you are out of range of the tracking then your giant lunge will not occur and it'll seem like your gb has no range.

Dude seriously you dont understand i get that guard breaks track back dashes but you have to be really close. The problem is getting in the range to catch the back dash if someone is constantly back dashing 90 percent of the time its hard to close the gap to catch the back dash especially pk.

Me and you been over this before on this same topic i dont feel like doing it again. But your telling me with maps this big and a 3d game thats almost imposible to corner someone that thats ok no big deal. every ligit fighting game has some way to stop people from running away all dawm game either a corner or arenas that are smaller, shit mkx had small maps plus stamina cost for back dashing. If you cant understand that then there is nothing else for me to say

Reactions: GAV

yzzerdd

levitate levitate levitate levitate
I think everyone runs away from you because you play Warlord lol Kappa

PS.
Do y'all play on PS4 or xbone? I'm on xbone, if y'all wanna get some games in whenever.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I think everyone runs away from you because you play Warlord lol Kappa

PS.
Do y'all play on PS4 or xbone? I'm on xbone, if y'all wanna get some games in whenever.
Add me too for Dominion games.

GAV60

Dude seriously you dont understand i get that guard breaks track back dashes but you have to be really close. The problem is getting in the range to catch the back dash if someone is constantly back dashing 90 percent of the time its hard to close the gap to catch the back dash especially pk.

Me and you been over this before on this same topic i dont feel like doing it again. But your telling me with maps this big and a 3d game thats almost imposible to corner someone that thats ok no big deal. every ligit fighting game has some way to stop people from running away all dawm game either a corner or arenas that are smaller, shit mkx had small maps plus stamina cost for back dashing. If you cant understand that then there is nothing else for me to say
And there are counters against it just not traditional counters like typical games. You should be happy that a pk is constantly dashing so you can actually have a chance to hit them. Back dashes aren't faster than running/running attacks no reason to complain. Again there are other things you can do either than just gb, it's just gb is the most obvious and consistent. If it's really that big of a problem then nerf pks back dash distance but making dashes cost stamina is absolutely retarded

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
And there are counters against it just not traditional counters like typical games. You should be happy that a pk is constantly dashing so you can actually have a chance to hit them. Back dashes aren't faster than running/running attacks no reason to complain. Again there are other things you can do either than just gb, it's just gb is the most obvious and consistent. If it's really that big of a problem then nerf pks back dash distance but making dashes cost stamina is absolutely (soap bar in my mouth)

I got an idea you play warlord and ill play pk im gonna run and dash away the whole game then lets see if you can do anything about it. Im tired of this discussion lets test this once and for all. ill show you what im talking about ill even pick orochi and serker too to prove my point

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
LMAO jesus im dyin reading the comments on that sonic fox deadshot video on YouTube. Sonic fox is dropping Nrs sales they better delete that video ASAP LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
I fucking hate that injustice player matches have the option to choose competitive or not because 90 percent of the people i play always leave competitive mode off. seriously there should be two separate player matches one with gear and one without gear this is fucking stupid