What's new

Fools!!! I'm Digimonemporer. "KNEEL BEFORE ME!!!"

:bigsmile:

What's up everyone. My name is Webster aka Digimonemporer. Glad to see there's dedicated sites keeping the MK games fresh. I heard about this site on www.shoryuken.com .

Thank you TimStatic and O.Juggs.

Been playing MK since MK1 (at the time in my local Arcade Aladdin's Castle), and I still play MK to this day (MKA/Wii and UMK3/MAME). Always lookin to play new people and level up. And I'm very excited about the new MK HD Kollection and MK IX coming out soon (gettin both on PS3).

...the kombat continues. 8)

I'm from Wisconsin. Back in the day we had a nice handful of MK players. Now it's just me afaik. But MAME is a good thing, so hopefully I can find some good matches off here soon.

I play a ton of fighting games. From Soul Calibur to King of Fighters, from Smash Brothers Brawl + to Touhou Hisoutensoku...I play em all. Name a fighting game I probably play it. I'm on PSN (devildigimon) and GGPO (digimonemporer).

Hit me up for some games. :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome to TYM, digimonemporer!

Glad you made it. :)

We have forums for other fighting games as well... although they might not be extensive as SRK's. ;)

Hey thanks man. I really appreciate it. I want to seriously thank you (and your staff) and all the MK OG's for your tireless dedication to Mortal Kombat and its' series.

A real inspiration to long term MK fans like myself. ^_^