What's new

Breakthrough Flash OTG patched, so much for viability

LEGEND

YES!
didn't lightning charge use to do more than 9% on hit?

D2 is now +1 on block, which is nice

D1 is also +1 along with D1D2

B2 by itself is now +4, i think this will be really nice
-

Looking into more changes. He might not be as fucked as i originally though, shout outs to stealth buffs and no patch notes

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
didn't lightning charge use to do more than 9% on hit?

D2 is now +1, which is nice

D1 is also +1 along with D1D2
no it was always 9%, but yeah maybe it was always like that but the frame data was wrong?

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Played a bit of the flash matches and I just realized that its an entire guessing game with the wrong guess being full combo punishable. Sorry Flashes, but that sucks for you heh (he's a secondary of mine)

#TeamFlashStillSucks #BadFootsieGame

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Lol oh man, Aris just called you out on his stream just now, saying your crazy for making that video about Flash being horrible now.

Zyphox

Lol oh man, Aris just called you out on his stream just now, saying your crazy for making that video about Flash being horrible now.
i didn't say flash was horrible, only that now he's not braindead, was he talking about me or dgod psycho? and if i ever did any of my set ups on him he would cry and bitch, before this patch flash also beat deathstroke 6-4, especial with low gun shot nerfed...now its back to 5-5 or worse.

Zyphox

no look at dgod psycho's thread thats dave v2, this is legit, and non flash players should not be talking, this character hasn't done shit in tournament, and the one thing that would have had him place in the top 8 gets nerfed.........

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Flash OTG "nerf" was part of a universal change. Should they have just kept his hard knockdowns broken? A special Flash downplayers exception. No.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
no look at dgod psycho's thread thats dave v2, this is legit, and non flash players should not be talking, this character hasn't done shit in tournament, and the one thing that would have had him place in the top 8 gets nerfed.........

making a video called destruction of flash makes you a dave v2, but youre kinda right i have never even touched flash so i wouldnt know but all im saying lets not do this all over again. Instead try to optimize the buffs you got

LEGEND

YES!
Hold on, Flash's OTG might still work. It looks like you can time it so the sonic pound's active frames stuff the wake-up window, making it either a 1 frame escape or guaranteed

Could be training mode BS though

i g2g but will test this later

Zyphox

Zyphox

Hold on, Flash's OTG might still work. It looks like you can time it so the sonic pound's active frames stuff the wake-up window, making it either a 1 frame escape or guaranteed

Could be training mode BS though

i g2g but will test this later

Zyphox
i tested it and you have to either time you wake up perfectly or mash, and sonic pound does stuff certain wake ups that have no invincibility frames too. but i will keep testing.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
i tested it and you have to either time you wake up perfectly or mash, and sonic pound does stuff certain wake ups that have no invincibility frames too. but i will keep testing.
So Lobo vs Flash is 1-9.

Characters Changes:

The Flash

• With the “release check” option set to “on” in the controller configuration screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
• The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.

Hawkgirl

• Hawkgirl’s Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.

Killer Frost

• Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost’s daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)

Deathstroke

• Deathstroke’s Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.

They screwed Killer Frost, and dont even touched the S tiers.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
lol... OTGs in this game were broken beyond belief.

Now you actually have to bait a wakup and delay your pressure?

boo

friggity

hoo

This character is such a pain on KD.. just like Shazam.
quit using him like JC.... and more like a counter punching boxer.

Xenrail

Noob
heh i called it. i don't mind though because i didn't bother using it in my repertoire. The MB lightning charge helps but it isn't a end all fix for flash.

He still needs some work