What's new

Breakthrough Flash OTG patched, so much for viability

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Okay guys so its official, with all the brokenness in this game, the one thing that made the flash compete in terms of brokenness is now gone. he got buffs, but this nerf hurts a lot more than most of you realize. now the opponent won't be scared shitless when we, the flash players of the world, knock down any character in this game. now if you have a safe wake up attack, you will escape OTG pressure with the new wake up attack system. now the flash versus killer frost MU is atleast 7-3, and if am not right next to killer frost on wake up there is no reason she has to wake up slide so that i can bait her and punish by jump back 1 or MB b3. before i could knock her down anywhere and if she tried to wake up, and i had trait and a bar? dead killer frost, dead any character. but i guess now we as flash players have to think again now, while Killer frost and superman can stay braindead........
and grundy :)
Hellion_96
DGOD PSYCHO
LEGEND
GGA Dizzy you were right :(
Slips
Pig Of The Hut
CD jr he is still not viable unless more bs is found
GamerBlake90 you can remove that thread you posted on the OTG it is obsolete and patched :(
Tom Brady he was as good as you were describing to me at ect5 with the OTG, now he is worse than before
REO tell brady maaaaaaaaaaaaan

Zyphox

maaan your community infuriates me. that was cool tech tho but com'on
dude the tech wasn't pretty cool, it was a necessity, it literally change MU numbers asl Mikemetroid ask Pig Of The Hut grundy could not just wake up walking corpse against the flash......now? yeah :( sinestro? even worse now. the only way i can punish sinestors wake up arachnid is with 21 facing outwards, its stance specific, before i didn't need to worry, it was braindead like the top tier characters in this game.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Zyphox, remember when you and I had that talk on PSN on Flash getting buffs, and you prayed hoping he wouldn't get the wrong buffs. Psychic.

You are a walking Illuminati.

Zyphox

Zyphox, remeber when you and I had that talk on PSN on Flash getting buffs, and you prayed hoping he wouldn't get the wrong buffs. Psychic.

You are a walking Illuminati.
:'( i cried when i found out, you hate to see this kind of thing happen :(

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I'm pretty happy about the patch. They are nerfing every top characters aswell so Flash may be ok without his dirt things.
The OTG is still ok to me. To wakeup attack a 50/50 you still need to make the good inputs. It may be reversed or not so it's still a 50/50, am I wrong ?

Also Zyphox yo should tag flash players, not people who doesn't do shit for the flash kommunity and just because there are top players. They don't even come here to answer you. :/

Zyphox

I'm pretty happy about the patch. They are nerfing every top characters aswell so Flash may be ok without his dirt things.
The OTG is still ok to me. To wakeup attack a 50/50 you still need to make the good inputs. It may be reversed or not so it's still a 50/50, am I wrong ?

Also Zyphox yo should tag flash players, not people who doesn't do shit for the flash kommunity and just because there are top players. They don't even come here to answer you. :/
i've talked to them in real life at tourney about the flash thats why i tagged them, and i have bad memory of all theflash players but if it matters to you that much i'll make alist of all flash players to tag in future post :) also the otg, your timing now has to be later than normal to land the cross up or regular if they don't wake up attack.

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
Shazams torpedo can be hard to punish with characters who have no reach (like the flash, he has reach but b2 is too slow to punish it anyways), but if its really safe now then dayyyyum

SaJa

FH_FenriR
i've talked to them in real life at tourney about the flash thats why i tagged them, and i have bad memory of all theflash players but if it matters to you that much i'll make alist of all flash players to tag in future post :) also the otg, your timing now has to be later than normal to land the cross up or regular if they don't wake up attack.

Yeah, just like I always did. Same stuff than the first reset corner combo we've found. To be honest, I've never used the true OTG so it won't change shit to me ^^

I'm happy that we can now land +30% combo every time we punish something with the charge (with 1 meter). How many time we charge on hit in a game? :>

Flash list :

Zyphox
DGOD PSYCHO
Hellion_96
SaJa
xFriction_Burnx
Xenrail
AYSAMO
LEGEND
doomfarmer

Zyphox

Yeah, just like I always did. Same stuff than the first reset corner combo we've found. To be honest, I've never used the true OTG so it won't change shit to me ^^

I'm happy that we can now land +30% combo every time we punish something with the charge (with 1 meter). How many time we charge on hit in a game? :>
Zyphox :

Zyphox
DGOD PSYCHO
SaJa
xFriction_Burnx
Xenrail
AYSAMO
LEGEND
doomfarmer
i became like top 70 in ranked on ps3 with multiple 25 game winning streak almost all because of OTG sonic pounds, i've all done them, i just recently found out they could never wake up from them, until now. would do a bnb with one bar no trait end in 32, then cross up OTG into trait it did like 90%, literally hatemail for days lol ahh good times, good times RIP flash.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
i became like top 70 in ranked on ps3 with multiple 25 game winning streak almost all because of OTG sonic pounds, i've all done them, i just recently found out they could never wake up from them, until now. would do a bnb with one bar no trait end in 32, then cross up OTG into trait it did like 90%, literally hatemail for days lol ahh good times, good times RIP flash.
We don't need 90% combo to win good players. Flash will always suck online anyway but I feel he is not that bad since today, I actually just played the french player who arrived top 4 at the european IGAU tournament. The offline made me hype. I made him hate the Flash for good. ^^
You cannot say Flash is dead. Well, ok, he has blackest night skin and so ?.. :p