What's new

General/Other - Commando Fixes Commando needs (and buffs he could use)

thlityoursloat

kick kick
F3 should also tick throw. Kotal can tick throw off of B1 or B14 in case the opponent gets clever and tries to take the hit of B14.
32 tick would be hella good imo since 32 is plus for days on hit. I haven't tested this but I'm pretty sure 32 whiffed grab is plus, so you wouldn't get punished if they took the hit.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I want his +2 elbow strikes back for pressure building. Also, make his command grabs tick of everything like Kotal Khan. My goodness, Sun God is a better grappler then the premier grappler of the game(whice is Kano).

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I want + on block choke and more plus on block command grabs on hit. Is it too much to ask?:DOGE

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Giving him +2 b1 would make Cyber REALLY good. Plus on block choke would be madness (but fun) as they'd have to guess if you're gonna b1 or command grab. More plus on his KD's overall would be nice though.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Yeah but that requires, you know, thought and effort.
and to be fair Quan and Takeda (maybe someone else) couldn't. At least not in the corner. But compared to what other characters have in the corner (for instance Lao who can stuff all wake-ups forcing you to eat chip) it's not like it would propel him to top 3.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Was the +2 b1 really a block infinite like people said it was? Or did people just not know how to time their escapes yet?
It wasn't, people just felt the timing to get out was too tight and the best characters like Takeda could do was trade (but an uppercut trading with B1 is a good trade lol). It was almost a block infinite I guess.