What's new

First Major for "Injustice" at 'Road to Evo' Event, UFGT9 - Chicago, IL

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The wording implies that it's playable before release which it is not as we will already own it. That's all.

STORMS
Yeah, title would be better off saying "First Injustice major at..." or something like that.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The wording implies that it's playable before release which it is not as we will already own it. That's all.

STORMS
Since it's not an EVO game, that's all. There will still be an Injustice tournament. Keits already mentioned something about it on twitter.

AssassiN

Noob
all the capcom fighting games as well as MK9 run better on Xbox 360. Fact. The controller issue is null & void at this point as good converters have been available for some time now.
While that is true, there is one issue that is truly stopping the change to the 360.
The fact that Sektor's legstance has a chance of crashing the game.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I hope its a new build. The feedback from the German tourney hopefully got them to scrap the lengthy nature of clashes somehow. It was sickeningly pace breaking to watch in those flash mirrors.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I went there last year and was bodied. I'd like to try again.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
My only issue was mistiming things when I played. I won't make the mistake of not getting casuals in before the tournament this time.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'd love to go to this, but it's a bit expensive. Is anyone going (or wants to go) who would want to split a room?