What's new

First Major for "Injustice" at 'Road to Evo' Event, UFGT9 - Chicago, IL

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
While Injustice may not have made it to the eight game line-up, unless donations speak quite loudly, there will still be room to play Injustice at Keits' Road to Evolution event, 'Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 9'. This event will take place presumably about one month after Injustice's release in April, May 24-26 in Chicago, IL. Players are encouraged to make this event as NetherRealm Studios staff members are known to show up and hang as as this is not very far from their studio.

ufgt9.jpg

Just think, you could be involved with the very first Injustice tournament at a major! Side tournaments are welcome and Keits is notorious for running a great and on-time event. If you remember last year, KevoDaMan won and is trophy was a gauntlet!

ufgt8gf.jpg

Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 9 Game Line-up:

• Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
  • Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition ver 2012
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Street Fighter x Tekken ver 2013
  • King of Fighters XIII
  • Mortal Kombat 9
  • Persona 4 Arena
  • Mystery Game Tournament ver 2013
  • Injustice
  • Divekick ver 2013
  • Soul Calibur V
  • Vampire Savior (aka Darkstalkers 3)
  • Vampire Hunter (aka Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge)
Source: UFGT.wordpress.com
Credit: Semi Evil Ryu

Attachments

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Hey i was at UFGT8 and I can only believe that this round will be much more fun... Also I have to win two matches at this event to show that I am still progressing in this game... Good Luck everyone and I cant wait to see you there...

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
This event has REALLY been on my mind for the past month now. Some of my best personal MK memories of 2012 came from UFGT 8.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Injustice will be playable EVERYWHERE because it will be out in stores by then lol

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Ps3 please. as of now keits thinks were are split on that, we as community need to make a decision. those shitty xbox controllers are doing none of us favors.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Ps3 please. as of now keits thinks were are split on that, we as community need to make a decision. those shitty xbox controllers are doing none of us favors.

You could always just get a converter. If it runs better on Xbox then bring on the Xbox as far as I'm concerned.

Gengar

You could always just get a converter. If it runs better on Xbox then bring on the Xbox as far as I'm concerned.
I own both versions, and the only issue ive ever noticed is that ps3 sometimes lags on the hell stage. which is banned anyway

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I own both versions, and the only issue ive ever noticed is that ps3 sometimes lags on the hell stage. which is banned anyway

That's for MK, if Injustice runs better on the Xbox then I don't see why it would be run on PS3 simply because it has "better controllers".

Gengar

That's for MK, if Injustice runs better on the Xbox then I don't see why it would be run on PS3 simply because it has "better controllers".
well i was mainly referring to MK9. but if injustice is clearly flawed on ps3 then by all means xbox for sure. I assume you plan on attending UFGT?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
well i was mainly referring to MK9. but if injustice is clearly flawed on ps3 then by all means xbox for sure. I assume you plan on attending UFGT?

Oh, sorry, misunderstood. Yeah, MK9 has been ran on PS3 for pretty much every tourney, keep it going.

And yes, I am going to UFGT9.

Gengar

Oh, sorry, misunderstood. Yeah, MK9 has been ran on PS3 for pretty much every tourney, keep it going.

And yes, I am going to UFGT9.
yeah every tourney but ufgt8 =[ someone was supposed to bring me a converter but they bailed, so i had to borrow someones, but i got to play zero casual games and got completely bodied in my 2 sets. i still had a hell of a time, but had i been able to use my own controller i would have felt better over all about my losses.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So this is the first Injustice major? If so, I will try my best to make it to this.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Speaking of $$$, I will literally PAY people to PLAY Wonder Woman. I figure it would have to come down to that since nobody wants to play her.