What's new

General/Other - Scorpion First look at "Kold War" Scorpion UPDATED WITH ART

trufenix

bye felicia
Yes, 100% agree that you will be able to buy these skins later but I highly doubt they will sell the Gold Scorpion skin at a later date, seems sorta dickish imo
There's no way it doesn't get released, its on the disc which makes it free money. I'm not saying it won't be so long everybody even forgets it even exists cause thats the point (this kind of dlc only gets made because wb is counting on a retailer to pay for it) but eventually, it gets released. Happened to Injustice Red Son, happened to MK9 Classics.

worst case scenario, you pick it up in November with Komplete Edition drops.

Based80s

Noob
There's no way it doesn't get released, its on the disc which makes it free money. I'm not saying it won't be so long everybody even forgets it even exists cause thats the point (this kind of dlc only gets made because wb is counting on a retailer to pay for it) but eventually, it gets released. Happened to Injustice Red Son, happened to MK9 Classics.

worst case scenario, you pick it up in November with Komplete Edition drops.
Did Injustice have a 150$ Pre-order collectors edition? I don't remember but I mean it just doesn't seem right you know?

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Red Son guys carried over to MK universe it seems.

I giggle every time I try to think of any backstory for it. Quan Chi donning shoulder straps and posing as minister of defence offering Scorpion to join SA in order to get revenge on Subs who has last been seen somewhere in Alaska? Sorry, can't contain the lel.