What's new

General/Other - Scorpion First look at "Kold War" Scorpion UPDATED WITH ART

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
That skin is so good! I like it much better than the ugly Gold one (it looks better as a statue).

Not gonna lie, I thought it was Tremor for a few seconds.

Looks like a Cyber-punk Tremor of some sorts. I'm not dying over it but it does look cool. The more skins, the best, I say.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I already got the psn discounted bundle but the skin is very cool. He's gonna have about 5-6 to choose from.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
This is one ugly mo' fo'. Keep 'em commin'. After I'm done with pre-order I'll get Komplete Edition (when it's out that is). Keep 'em comin' I tell ya!

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Someone please make a "hey dawg I heard you like Scorpion skins, so I made a Scorpion skin for your Scorpion skin" pic...
I feel like it may get a little use soon...

Hehateme

Noob
Yup...I think we've seen 5 Scorpion, and 3 Sub. But hey....Farmer Jax!
Jax seems to have 3 if you count his zombie(unlockable) , default, and Farmer outfits
Kitana her default, alt, zombie, classic, and samurai.
I hope every character has atleast 3 :)

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I elfin love this skin, I really want to see a clearer picture also. Want to check out the detail, especially in the mask where his mouth is. Looks sick though. I love that MKX is getting a lot of skins, so awesome!!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Because not everything related to cold is gonna be about Sub-Zero?

Also Scorpion>Sub-Zero.
Makes more sense for Kold War to be a Sub Zero skin. Not a scorpion skin when he already has another limited edition skin. These two are the poster boys... so why does one get all the love?

As for your other statement... entirely personal preference.

Especially since it's a fact that Sub Zero > Scorpion. :p

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Probably whoever thought Red Son skins for Injustice were a good idea.
They absolutely were a good idea. Wonder Woman's Red Son outfit is probably her best-looking one. Definitely better than her unplayable Regime costume.

And Red Son Batman....Red Son Batman is beyond tight.

Guys, I didn't play Injustice. Could someone elucidate me as how many costumes per character they had in that game? I'm guessing MKX is going to have even more costumes than that, which is absurdly good. Perhaps I'll finally see an updated Human Reptile costume :O

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
They absolutely were a good idea. Wonder Woman's Red Son outfit is probably her best-looking one. Definitely better than her unplayable Regime costume.

And Red Son Batman....Red Son Batman is beyond tight.
Lmao, I thought her regime costume was her only good one. Though, I would have liked the biker one had she not had the leather jacket... course, then it wouldn't have been a biker skin :p

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Guys, I didn't play Injustice. Could someone elucidate me as how many costumes per character they had in that game? I'm guessing MKX is going to have even more costumes than that, which is absurdly good. Perhaps I'll finally see an updated Human Reptile costume :O
Some like batman and superman had 5 or 6, some had 3 or 4 and a lot only had their default and regime skins.