What's new

General/Other first impression: batgirl is ridiculously good

Edit: People are calling you out because you say it's "weird" to choose characters that don't resemble you. It's poor wording at the least.
I don't feel being called out, so everything is fine in that regard.
And the word "weird" is only directed towards me. I find it weird, when other people use characters I would personally never pick, because I'm biased towards certain things. I never called them weird. That would be inappropiate.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I don't feel being called out, so everything is fine in that regard.
And the word "weird" is only directed towards me. I find it weird, when other people use characters I would personally never pick, because I'm biased towards certain things. I never called them weird. That would be inappropiate.
It is the implication...:16Bit

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Fair enough. The nuances of learning second languages are a pain in the ass, so let's stop this derailment lol.

Batgirl gets b2u3 d2 xx bola off both mixup starters. Fuck yeah for doing the same combo off everything!

no batgirl dlc for germany yet. according to the IGAU ger facebook she comes with the compatibility pack from tuesday to wednesday. that and adding the unintentional nerf to my current main ww.... fml i guess lol
has been out on xbox since afternoon

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I just got her and have been in the lab with her for about 15 mins. I was intending on deciding between her and Harley as a secondary to my main but it looks like I'm rolling with her. I see a lot of potential in this character and she seems to have a lot of natural tools to counter characters that were beating the crap out of my Raven. Time will tell but I'm pretty excited to see what I can learn out of this character.

I have been using Batgirl for a bit and HOLY MUD BALLS BATMAN, she is badass. I am loving her move sets, the down + down + 3 move is fricking awesome helps me beat those deathstroke spammers. I am actually pretty happy with Batgirl as a DLC character.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
You reckon the damage is too low? I think it's about right personally, but I'm curious what everyone else thinks?

I can see DS mains getting furious at that dd3/smokebomb move...
Ive actually had a DS exit.in.mid match when tried gunning me down. A combination of A.Teleportation and Super pretty much pissed him off :(

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
You reckon the damage is too low? I think it's about right personally, but I'm curious what everyone else thinks?

I can see DS mains getting furious at that dd3/smokebomb move...
Ive actually had a DS exit.in.mid match when tried gunning me down. A combination of A.Teleportation and Super pretty much pissed him off :(