What's new

General/Other first impression: batgirl is ridiculously good

cmon. pop ups and freezes everywhere (fullscreen of course), plus strings, low and overhead starters, true mixups, good normals, gdlk air attacks and even a teleport (which includes freeze of course)

thb i think shes by far the best char in the game, she has everything. her not so good super and trait dont even matter that much. only real weakness are b/f3 and maybe d2 but i need more testing on that.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Her electric knuckle trait seems pretty good. I mean, 1 go from 0.07 chip to 0.67 chip? That sounds REALLY cool.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
First thought: Hey NRS you think you've given her enough tools JFC! Anti-airs, dodges, teleports, decent dash, combos up the whazoo, option to do extra chip? Playing against her is going to suuuuuuck! That b12 that hits low and goes to into a juggle will be hell.

Second: ...she really doesn't do that much damage, even with crazy combos. And her b3 is atrociously slow...

Third: ...WHY IS HER BELT LOGO OFF-CENTER! AAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
First impressions: I like this gal!
AlthoughI have questions:
-So her trait is just like SHazam's?But it never runs out.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Damn she is good. Just messed around a bit and she has just about everything you could want. Expect a LOT of her soon.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Damn she is good. Just messed around a bit and she has just about everything you could want. Expect a LOT of her soon.
You reckon the damage is too low? I think it's about right personally, but I'm curious what everyone else thinks?

I can see DS mains getting furious at that dd3/smokebomb move...

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
You reckon the damage is too low? I think it's about right personally, but I'm curious what everyone else thinks?

I can see DS mains getting furious at that dd3/smokebomb move...
Not really. I play GA remember.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
She seems good but from my first impressions she's NOT on the level of Superman/Aquaman/Batman/Black Adam. Pretty good mix-ups up close, great anti-zoning, and good AA, but she seems to have T-Rex Arms except for her BF3, which while +1 on block is slow as balls. Also, pretty low damage as of current BnBs, 30% is pretty common unless they're cornered and then it's not much more.

I think she'll have some polarized good match-ups, but as a whole? Remember, people thought Lobo was super strong day 1 too.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
My first impressions of her aren't so good... I cant even find a decent starter... I need to check a thread for that. Her trait is meh and her super is great looking... but it is so unsafe unless you bf1 first. I obviously need to give her more time. She is really fun and has almost every tool imaginable... I am just not doing ANY damage. Not to mention the b3 has T-Rex range.

Don't get me wrong. I am still really excited and she will be a co-main for sure... something just feels off. I am glad other people are having better first impressions. Her clash quotes seem really funny at this point. NRS definitely took some artistic liberty with the arcade ending... and she took Lobo's spot. So all is well. :16Bit