What's new

First DLC to be announced during Superman vs. Batman live stream!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Come on guys, there's only one character dashing, handsome and heroic enough to be our first DLC character.

Sure, MMH may be "more popular" or "more well known" or "more profitable" but these things are all meaningless buzzwords. When we're blessed with the Gold I'll make sure to throw a pizza party at my place. You're all invited.

Except Guamo.
Phase 3 is jealous of this

I already partied with Booster and Ted.

Ted partied so hard you should have seen him taking so many of those shots #Kappa

one was enough to go straight to his head and leave him wasted the whole night

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Why do people want Powergirl in so badly? Is it really just because she has big boobs? Because that is all sorts of dumb.... there are plenty of other good characters who have boobs!
I think their just guessing cause of the powergirl win . I'm sure some people like her more then her boobs she did have her own comic before it was cancelled.

Why do people want Powergirl in so badly? Is it really just because she has big boobs? Because that is all sorts of dumb.... there are plenty of other good characters who have boobs!
I know right? When someone complained about Raven's chest size I told him if boobs really matter that much to him then just go play someone else, you have like 3 other women on board like WW, Harley and Catwomen. :/

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Boy, I sure can't wait to hear all about Martian Manhunter.

Yo, Juggs, you got a painful activity picked out yet for the 0% chance of me being wrong?

I would love MMH and Lobo but King Supes needs a little help from the fam.

Am I supposed to be focused on her giant tits, or the world's narrowest vagina?

I don't believe this artist has ever seen a naked woman.

The whole Power Girl concept is gross as fuck. And I'm still blown away that people think this could really happen.

Who wants PG's big pale titties when you can get Starfire's bigger gold titties?

Starfire's color palette (gold skin, amber hair, purple attire, neon green eyes and power blasts) is just too good to not put in this game.

Give her a Star Sapphire alt and you have a masterpiece.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think their just guessing cause of the powergirl win . I'm sure some people like her more then her boobs she did have her own comic before it was cancelled.
Yeah but the reason she had her own comic was probably because DC writers thought that her sizeable bust was enough to sell comics... which isn't really a wrong assumption.

If she is in, I hope she's in something that resembles her costume in the N52, she sort of co-stars in her World's Finest with Huntress... although all of her clothes still manage to get burnt off at least once every issue...

sea_guy

Monitor
J'onn J'onzz day 1 DLC, please make it so NRS.

For the female DLC character, I'm hoping for Black Canary or Starfire. At least one of Ollie or Dick deserve to have their waifu in the game.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Or they could just like her? Or you could be right and it's because she's pretty don't matter why hate on folks for wanting a character they like?

Or they could just like her? Or you could be right and it's because she's pretty don't matter why hate on folks for wanting a character they like?
You do have a point, even a character that is mainly fan service can have people like him/her for more then just their sex appeal.

Get's annoying when people think you can't find a character attractive and still like them for other reason. I mean we do it all the time in real life, odds are likely a lot people exist cause their parents find each other attractive in some manner and odds are likely if they're still together then they like each for more then just their looks.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
You do have a point, even a character that is mainly fan service can have people like him/her for more then just their sex appeal.

Get's annoying when people think you can't find a character attractive and still like them for other reason. I mean we do it all the time in real life, odds are likely a lot people exist cause their parents find each other attractive in some manner and odds are likely if they're still together then they like each for more then just their looks.
*epic brofist*